Chapter 565 - 566

Chapter 565

Tang Chengjun probably discovered a few days ago that his sentence had not been reduced. When he asked, he found out that not working was not counted as time served. After he found out, he started working again, but he couldn't hold on after a few days. collapsed.

The medical room treated him with great dedication and dedication, which made Tang Chengjun feel that the treatment in the hospital was not as effective as the treatment here. This was to allow the prisoners more time to do hard work here, so the level of treatment was very good. Is it that good?

If Tang Chengjun knew that this was just his medical level, just to keep him alive to feel the pain of the lowest life and to be numb and desperate, he might not feel better.

Anyway, Tang Chengjun's problem is not big. In addition to some information, there are also some photos. They are all scenes of Tang Chengjun working on the construction site with a numb face. Although his hands and feet are slow, he is still working. Although he is still alive, he is still working. Those eyes were empty and emotionless, like abandoned dolls, gradually losing their vitality.

To be honest, when Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan saw this photo, they felt very comfortable in their hearts. If you want to say why, it is because Tang Ming's wish will finally come true, right?

It's only a matter of time.

They gradually approached the cave and found that there were many mutant animals lurking near the cave. They were all attracted by the breath of the people here. When they stood on the tree and observed, they also saw snow-covered animals below. Little things that keep traveling around the place.

If I read it correctly, those little things seemed to be the mutated ice ferrets they had been looking for!

Tang Ming looked at Tang Tianlan. Tang Tianlan nodded, casually folded a branch on the side, made one end sharp with his nails, and pointed it at a tree that seemed to have sensed danger. The mutated ice ferret who is wary of.

Before it escaped, Tang Tianlan aimed at that position, threw out the branch in his hand, and inserted the sharp end directly into the mutated ice ferret's hind legs. The next moment, he heard the mutated ice ferret's screams. .

Perhaps because of the screams of the mutated ice ferret, the surrounding mutated animals all looked over, but they did not notice Tang Ming and the others standing on the branches at the top of the tree, because there were many bushes and some on the leaves below them. Thousands of snow blocked their bodies.

In this way, the mutated animals below could not see anyone above them, and they could not even feel their breath.

Tang Ming said, "The mutated ice ferret has been immobilized. It's not dead yet. Are you going to get it later?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Well, look over there. The people in the cave felt the commotion outside and came out. Look. Look at those people." Tang Ming looked at it carefully and said, "The two people who came out have an impression. They are indeed two of the people in the information they gave me. I remember the appearance of those people. Although I don't remember them clearly, I think they are probably the same. "It's still familiar."

Tang Tianlan said, "I also remember that it is indeed these two, so the people inside must be with them."

Tang Ming said, "Tianlan, look below, these mutated animals seem to think that they were just here. It was the people in the cave who did it. They are still wandering around the entrance of the cave irritably, looking as if they want to rush in directly. "

This is a good thing. We don't have to do it ourselves. They died here." If someone encounters it then, it won't involve us."

Tang Ming rolled his eyes, "Even if he knew it was someone who killed him, it wouldn't involve us. After all, we are still living in the villa provided by Gao Qiming. Why did he appear here and kill people? "