Chapter 458 - 459

Chapter 458

"One hundred thousand is indeed a bit too much. Please wait a moment. I'll go back and ask. If possible, I

'll come to you tomorrow morning."

Han Yu watched him leave, then casually put his points card into his mouth. Bag, go to the cafeteria for dinner.

His appetite has really become very big now, and he no longer feels like overeating, but his appetite cannot go back. Now he eats four or five times as much in one meal as before, sometimes even more. Eaten more than ten times.

It turns out that this is what mutants feel like.

Yi Jun came to chat with him while he was finishing his meal, "I hope you can join the army at the capital base for training of new recruits. What do you think?"

Han Yu explained what had just happened, "Of course I If you are willing to train, I will definitely seize this opportunity to make myself stronger."

Yi Jun nodded, "In that case, you will work for a whole day tomorrow and then join the team... No, you. Let's work for a few days first, and then we'll arrange your training after they take action. "

After all, if you just put the box away and then transfer to the army for training, it will definitely attract the other party's attention. If there is any doubt, let him. Those who don't know that things have been exchanged will check the box where they were originally placed, and they may find that the things have been exchanged. It's not that

they will say it, but they will probably leak it. Now the employees and the military at the Z City base have Still at the small base, they would hear many people gossiping.

Xi Yu only greeted Yi Jun and Ai Yang at the beginning. After that, they basically didn't meet except for official business, so we can know that he is one of the old guys.

To be on the safe side, let's wait until they start taking action.

Anyway, no matter what happens, they will solve it within the next day after they start taking action, so that you won't be delayed by Han Yu's tour.

The purple spots on Han Yu disappeared much faster than the other person who also had spots, because the other person is still in a state of overeating, but...

according to Yi Jun's observation, Han Yu usually feels that he can still He keeps stuffing food into his mouth when he can eat, instead of waiting until he is hungry like other people.

So there is a reason why he can get through the period of overeating faster than others.

Han Yu pretended that nothing had happened. He hid these points and later bought a place to settle down in a small base. It would be best to live here forever.

I don’t know how the Z City base plans to solve this matter. The old guy will definitely not die. After all, he is the younger brother of the head of the Z City base, but the same cannot be said for others, right?

And Han Yu also felt that as long as the manor killed even one person, the Z city base would probably take advantage of it.

Even if it was the opponent they attacked first, so... Han Yu was actually quite looking forward to this result, but he was not qualified to care about this matter, otherwise he would have to ask the people at the Z City base why they did this. .

People like him have already awakened, but the people in Z City base are no longer as sensible and understanding of current affairs as before.

Xi Yu said, "Yulin Butler, all the boxes have been placed in the sunroom of the plantation."