Chapter 747 - 748

Chapter 747

Moreover, these two guys must have been stimulated by the new students they accepted, so they went out to vent their emotions. Although they could accept it, they must still feel uncomfortable, right?

Tang Ming didn't pay attention, and the incident just passed. When they came back the next evening, they still didn't see Du Yi and the others, which made him feel a little strange.

Tang Ming asked Yan Yiyun, "Did they say this when they left? Will you come back before this evening?"

Yan Yiyun's face was also a bit serious, "Yes, Du Yi said that, and he was very calm when he left. It didn't look like he was there." "It's like a problem."

Normally, it would be fine for them to be a day or two late. After all, it's probably because of other things that delayed it a little bit, but now...

knowing that Yan Yiyun will probably come back. Time told Tang Ming and they were still late? Impossible. If they really told the time and someone was waiting for them here, and it was a teacher, it would be impossible for them to say that they stopped because of something and delayed the time.

The only possibility is that something happened that they did not expect, and they had no choice but to waste time. However, they still had dinner first, and then went to the gate of the capital base to inquire about the situation.

"Hello, Mr. Tang Ming, I don't know if I need help with anything."

Tang Ming looked at the registrar and asked, "My two students, Du Yi and Du Ping, are they not back yet?"

Register The officer checked and then nodded, "It is indeed the registration information that has not come back yet."

Tang Ming said, "Then... when did they leave the base yesterday?"

"They left at 11:36 in the morning. There are two people in one car, equipped with some weapons."

Tang Ming nodded, "Did they register where they went?"

"They registered, but they registered within the area of ​​the second area near the base. This range is quite good. Big one, do you want Mr. Tang Ming to go out and look for it now?"

Tang Ming was silent for a while, and then the registrar said again, "Sometimes one or two more powerful mutant animals do appear, so there will be a slight delay. time, but there will be drone patrols within the second area at regular intervals. If they are seen in danger, the surrounding troops who are patrolling and hunting mutant animals will definitely see and help. You are now Even if you go out to look for them, you still can't find their location, so why don't you just wait patiently?"

Tang Ming thought what he said made sense, but...

"I didn't seem to say that I was going out, why are you so anxious to explain? "

The registrar paused slightly, the smile on his face remained unchanged, and his attitude was still very normal, "Because situations like yours happen several times a day, sometimes dozens of times, so it has already happened. I'm used to it."

Tang Ming paused slightly. It seemed like that. There were a lot of people going out hunting, and more people didn't come back on time, so worried family members and friends would definitely come over to ask about their situation, or directly ask for help. Go out and find people.

Did he think too much?

Tang Ming turned around and left here, but they did not go back, but waited aside. Within two minutes, someone approached the registrar and asked them to check the situation of their family members.