Chapter 679 - 680

Chapter 679

After saying that, he walked inside without looking at Tao Muqi. Tao Muqi quickly looked between the two of them. He still had many things to say that he didn't want to ask Tang Ming, but he quickly went after Duan Yuying.

"A Ying... A Ying! Wait for me!"

Now that Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan were no longer around, he seemed to think that he was Duan Yuying's husband again.

"Wait a minute!!"

He grabbed Duan Yuying's arm, who was ignoring him, and dragged her towards him, "Duan Yuying, can you listen to me?"

Duan Yuying Instead of listening to him, Ying shouted in great fear, "Help!!"

This was the most tightly guarded place at the gate of the capital base except for the office building where Lu Weian and the others were, and Tao Muqi was actually there. Evacuate here?

The second after Duan Yuying screamed, Tao Muqi felt as if his vision had flipped over. Then when he came back to his senses, he found that he was lying on the ground with his hands clamped behind his back.

what happened? Just now he was holding Duan Yuying and wanted to speak, but the next second he was subdued to the ground?

He looked up with difficulty and saw Duan Yuying who was also a little surprised. Duan Yuying had just reacted. Tao Muqi immediately said to her with difficulty, "Hey! Aying! We are husband and wife. You Hurry up and tell them that we are husband and wife. I have no intention of doing anything to you..."

People around looked at Duan Yuying. Duan Yuying twitched the corner of her mouth and looked at him with disgust in her eyes. " Don't talk nonsense, we are not married at all, don't pester me anymore, I've had enough of you!"

Then he bowed slightly to the people around him, "Thank you,"

and then turned and left without looking at each other. Returning it to Tao Muqi who was lying on the ground, Tao Muqi looked at her back and wailed, "A Ying!! A Ying, I was wrong! Come back... come back!"

But Duan Yuying walked faster, not even a little bit. Not wanting to stay here, not even wanting to hear his voice, Tang Ming, who was standing not far away and watching, turned and left.

Tao Muqi was let go after he couldn't see Duan Yuying's figure, but being let go didn't mean he could leave. He was directly carried by the collar by a tall mutant soldier to a nearby room. .

"From now on, you have to stay here for three hours, and you can only leave after three hours."

Because he didn't actually do anything dangerous just now, so he just sat here for three hours. To him It's actually very simple, as long as he doesn't commit suicide.

Tao Muqi quickly understood his current situation. If he really resisted, he might be arrested and locked up. It was better to give in now.

After he settles down at the capital base, he can find Duan Yuying anytime and anywhere. I hope he can still find her. Duan

Yuying, who had ditched Tao Muqi, quickly found a car and said, "Master, let me go to the real estate agency."

"Okay, no problem, let's go now."

After settling the matter between these two people, Tang Ming walked to Next to Tang Tianlan, "It's almost time, let's go now?"

Tang Tianlan nodded, "Let's go, the harpy eagles are ready."

Tang Ming said, "During this period, no trace of the giant bald fox was found, right? ?"

Tang Tianlan said, "No, should we go to the north and see the base there?"