Chapter 711- 712

Chapter 711

The bald fox quickly spotted the huge horned eagle in the sky, but it just stared and made no move.

Until the horned eagle flew above it, two black figures jumped down from above. The landing position was exactly where it was lying now. The bald fox reacted and wanted to avoid it, but unfortunately , Tang Tianlan and the two were very fast, and were hit in the head by the two before it could get up.

Half of the head was smashed into the ground. Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming took the opportunity to directly put the two weapons in their hands into the eyes of the bald fox, one on the left and the other on the right.

The bald fox just didn't have time to close his eyes, but he actually suffered such a heavy price for it. He rolled on the ground in pain. The two of them took the opportunity to escape from the bald fox and stood at a high place to watch the collapse due to the continuous rolling. of several mountains.

The mountains around here won't exist when it stops, right?

A large area here will become a flat land or a small slope. Tang Ming looked at the bald fox with bleeding eyes, "I don't know when we can kill this bald fox."

Tang Tianlan said, "This time That's fine, but the leg that I hurt before seems to be almost healed. No wonder I dare to approach the capital base to test it. It seems to be to see if the two of us are there. Judging

from the lame legs and the two wounds on the back that still had some marks, Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming confirmed that this bald fox was the huge bald fox that almost attacked the capital base before

. There was no second one, so they were relieved. If there was a second one, but they didn't find it, after this one was killed and the capital base released the all-time glancing report, then another one would come, wouldn't it be doomed? ?

This time the bald fox rolled on the ground for not very long, only two or three minutes. It seemed to be much shorter than the previous time, and it looked much more powerful.

Tang Ming thought about it, maybe it was because of the temperature here. It must be because it is very low. After all, it is the glacier area in the north.

Tang Tianlan was also observing the nearby environment just now. "There are almost no mutant animals here. They were either eaten or scared away. This bald fox was the only one." Treat this place as your own territory. "

That's good. When we hunt it, no other mutated animals will come out to cause trouble."

Tang Ming said, "Let's start. It stood up. " "

Even if you lose sight and can't see where they are or what's going on around you, it's still not easy to kill such a huge bald fox, a mutated animal with powerful combat capabilities.

Most likely They were still able to escape. In the past, of course, they would have been very likely to escape. After all, no matter how powerful they were, they would never be able to outrun this big guy, but this time it was not necessarily the case. This time they had a helper, and they had a helper. The horned eagle hovering in the sky is also looking for opportunities and is eager to take action.

Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming once again became the most powerful. After the lines on their bodies appeared, they looked a little more mysterious, but most of the lines appeared. They were all covered by clothes, so even if they were there, they couldn't see much.

Tang Ming rushed towards the bald fox as fast as he could, but unfortunately, the bald fox might have lost two eyes now. Because of his eyesight, he became particularly cautious, and would immediately take two steps back when he heard any sound.