Chapter 506 - 507

Chapter 506

The entire casino was really big. Tang Chengjun was playing around on the outside, but Tang Ming and the others were watching the game from close to the inside. However, after all the fun, they still focused on Tang Chengjun.

At this moment, they discovered that Tang Chengjun was already preparing to mortgage his future time.

One day can be exchanged for one chip with a denomination of ten. Tang Chengjun left with a hundred chips, which was a mortgage of one hundred days in the future.

Tang Ming patted Tang Tianlan on the shoulder, "Do you think he can win or lose this time?"

Does this need to be said? Of course I lost everything!

But before that, Tang Chengjun held on for a long time and won a lot during a certain period of time. Moreover, he very carefully redeemed the time that he had previously mortgaged, and then used the rest to gamble again.

But he still lost everything. Tang Chengjun finally thought about it and decided to leave here first. With no points, he had to go see what he could eat first. After all, there was no food or drink here.

Or they have to charge extra points, but they don’t have any anymore, so if you want to eat, you can’t eat here. The food is ordinary, but the price here will increase several times.

When Tang Chengjun walked out of this door, he suddenly woke up when he was blown by the cold wind outside. He had spent all the points he had just gotten from his parents. If he called again now, his mother would probably not give him any more.

So what to do now?

Tang Chengjun thought about selling a home appliance that he had bought with thousands of points before. Since it had not been used, the price was relatively high. In this way, he got nearly 4,000 points. At least he could have a meal. Let’s talk after we’re full.

Tang Ming looked at his back leaving the casino and suddenly felt that things might go beyond their plan. "Did Tang Chengjun suddenly wake up?"

Tang Tianlan said, "It's impossible. He is already used to enjoying the life. Suddenly, There may be some restraint in time, but if you wait for a while, he will definitely make the same mistake again, and it will not be so simple by then."

Tang Ming, "I think so too, so do you think we have to wait any longer? I have spent a lot of time here recently."

Tang Tianlan said, "Look, if you want to stay, you can stay. There is not much time left before winter... In fact, it doesn't matter where we live. They can go wherever we want to go quickly."

Tang Ming, "You are right, so let's live here now. We are not needed in the manor for the time being. We don't know what will happen to the sinkhole next time. Although I am a little worried about when the beast tide will come out, it should be fine."

Tang Tianlan, "The manor is running very well even without us, so there is no need to worry."

Tang Ming scratched his hair, "Actually, I am here. I think if we never go back, no one in the manor may recognize us. After all, the manor recruits new people every once in a while,"

Tang Tianlan said, "Butler Chen and the others have pictures of us hanging up . People's memories are very good, and they can remember the photos after seeing them several times. And now that our bodies are still together, people who have never seen us will probably know that it's us."

Tang Ming said, "That's right."

They just lived here with peace of mind. Except for the fact that Lu Weian sometimes captured young men to teach the first and second regiments of top combat forces, it was relatively leisurely. They usually still had time to hang out near the capital base.