Chapter 787 - 789

Chapter 787

Although it is indeed very comfortable and feels good to him, if it is too much, he will be a little depressed.

Tang Tianlan's eyes returned to normal, but experience told Tang Ming that when he could rest, he would definitely be pressed again and again, so there was no need to take chances.

And because of Tang Ming's kiss just now, everyone present looked at the two of them in shock. Of course, they didn't stare, they were just shocked.

Because the person who had been talking and communicating was Tang Ming, they thought that Tang Tianlan was brought by Tang Ming...

No, no, it seemed that the two Mr. Tangs were lovers from the beginning, so were they making too much of a fuss? It was just a kiss.

Yes, yes, it's just a kiss.

The ones who suffered the biggest blow were actually Xiao Feiyu and Zhong Xin, especially Ning Xiyu who had just been rescued by them.

The two young men accepted it quickly, because they were both grown men, and a kiss was nothing. But Ning Xiyu was a little confused right now.

When she was betrayed by her favorite man and her closest best friend, and almost died without a burial place, she was saved by a handsome and powerful man.

No matter how dull a woman is, she will think that this man is her Prince Charming and will be obsessed with him, but now all the fantasies she had just imagined in her heart are gone.

However, she still glanced at Tang Tianlan secretly. She was the one who saved her just now.

The more I look at him, the more I feel that such a man is truly outstanding.

But she also knew that she was probably out of luck. The atmosphere between the two people was obviously something that could only be achieved after being together for many years. It was such a tacit understanding that it was as if one could understand what you wanted to say with just one look.

Although Ning Xiyu longs for such a lover, he is not hers and will never be hers no matter how much she pursues her, so now she can get out of it quickly.

Tang Tianlan's eyes turned around Ning Xiyu again. There were too many people here and it was inconvenient to say many things, so they both remained silent.

All in all, this tsunami was indeed very unexpected. No one expected that God would come like this in the middle of winter, not long after the Chinese New Year.

Who knows how many more natural and man-made disasters they will encounter in the future.

They returned to the base, put down the people, and planned to leave with their own people.

After all, their rescue mission has been completed perfectly, and no one can say anything if they leave now.

Just before leaving, Xiao Feiyu and the others encountered the six people who had stolen their supplies and slipped away quietly, and were now surrounded by more than twenty children.

Okay! These six people did sneak away, but the people brought back by their rescue team still need to settle down in the same place, waiting for the results to be discussed among the major bases.

After all, the follow-up work is also very complicated. Many bases are immersed in the joy of the New Year. Now because they have to quickly get into work, many people will be dissatisfied.

Tang Ming and the others fell into this category before.

Fortunately, they are not the kind of people who make trouble unreasonably. They cooperated perfectly to complete the task, and now they can finally leave.