Chapter 812 - 815

Chapter 812

Hu Yu and Hu Qi nodded, "Don't worry about this, we can still accept it...Capital Base, I hope you won't disappoint us. By the way, if they..."

Tang Ming patted their shoulders, "Don't worry, We will follow you until we confirm that the capital base really accepts you and deals with those evildoers."

"After all, it doesn't take long to test the effect of your medicine,"

Tang Tianlan suddenly asked, "Humans. Will you lose your mind after taking these pills?"

Hu Yu said, "No, of course, at least the two of us will not."

Tang Ming could see that the two of them were indeed mutants, but they had just mentioned it. Tang Ming only discovered it when he was a mutant.

Because their mutation level was so low that when they stole things here before, Tang Ming thought they were three ordinary people.

To be honest, this is the first time I have seen mutants like them do such a bad job.

However, after being brought back, they will eat, drink and rest, so their physique will definitely become stronger.

In other words, with such a low level of mutation, they can fully digest the effects of these medicines and still remain sane, not to mention other mutants with stronger physiques.

Let the two of them try it again tomorrow. If there is no problem, then the medicine can really be confirmed to be effective.

It was already very late, so Tang Ming asked them to rest, and the next day they left the base and went outside to try the effects of these drugs.

Tang Ming ate a small pill, and then found that his strength seemed to have become much stronger. He felt that his whole body had endless strength. He tried to hunt the nearby mutated animals, and it was easy.

I felt more relaxed than before, and this feeling of getting stronger lasted for about half an hour.

Tang Tianlan asked, "How is it?"

Tang Ming said, "It's okay. The effect of this medicine is not that strong for me. It is about half stronger and lasts for half an hour. After the effect of the medicine wears off, I just feel a little tired. It's not a big problem. It seems that this medicine doesn't have much effect on us."

Tang Tianlan took his hand and said, "It's okay."

Tang Ming said, "It can prove that this medicine is indeed effective. You want it." Don't you want to give it a try?"

Tang Tianlan nodded, took a pill and ate it. Tang Ming, Hu Qi and Hu Yu were around to pick up the mutated animals he had just hunted, as well as the ones Tang Tianlan was hunting now.

Pile them together and take them back later. Anyway, they were driving when they came out. Otherwise, it would be difficult to carry so many mutated animals. They couldn't just carry them back, right?

Tang Tianlan came back in about twenty minutes. The duration of the effect of his medicine was about ten minutes shorter than that of Tang Ming. It seemed that the medicine was not very effective for them. Maybe they needed to take more to be more effective. .

However, they really don't need such a medicine. They will wait until they return to the manor to talk about it. Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan know that this medicine is of great importance, and they will definitely go to Lu Weian to discuss the matter in person when they return to the manor.

If Lu Weian gives them a satisfactory answer, then they can consider handing these two people over to the capital base. If they don't give them a satisfactory answer, then they are sorry.