Chapter 508 - 509

Chapter 508

Faced with the manager's question, Tang Chengjun wanted to say that he didn't know what to do, but he could never say this, so he could only remain silent.

The manager must have encountered such a situation before, so...

"If I return 100,000 points, I can give you this debt, but if not, I will have to ask you for advice in the next thirty years?"

Tang Chengjun didn't react for a moment, "Three...thirty years?"

By the way, ten thousand days, of course, is almost thirty years, so...then what should we do now? Does he really have to wait here for thirty years?

"I...I...wait a minute, I'll contact people I know and ask them to transfer 100,000 points to you!"

The manager raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Of course it's no problem, this is our account. Please call this account within ten minutes, otherwise we will determine that you are stalling for time."

Tang Chengjun was taken to a separate small room by them, and he quickly took out his mobile phone and started to make a call, of course. Call An Ruolin. If Tang Jianshan knew that he had lost all his points in gambling, he would definitely let himself die!

An Ruolin said, "Hello, son? What's wrong with you?"

She was in a good mood now because of her son's good attitude, so she was applying nail polish now.

Tang Chengjun said, "Mom! I was cheated. Now I lost 100,000 points in the casino. I can't take them out. Give me..." Before An Ruolin had time to be shocked or speak, Tang Jianshan took her cell phone away. He left, and because Tang Chengjun spoke too loudly just now, even if the phone was not hands-free, Tang Jianshan probably heard what he said.

"Did you go gambling?"

Tang Chengjun almost despaired when he heard Tang Jianshan's voice on the phone, "No... no, I was deceived, not by myself. Dad... he lied to me. I signed a mortgage for thirty years. If I don't pay back the points, I will be finished in the next thirty years. Please help me, Dad..."

Tang Jianshan said almost ruthlessly, "No matter what If you weren't cheated, you shouldn't have gone to the casino in the first place, and you shouldn't have walked into the casino door! Now you can figure it out yourself!"

Tang Chengjun looked at the hung up phone in shock. This is true. Don't care about him anymore?

At this time, the manager came in with someone, "Sir, we haven't received the points yet. Have you called us yet

?"

Tang Chengjun shook his head and wanted to delay the time, but unfortunately, the manager didn't accept it. This is like, "If that's the case, then come with us. There happens to be a shortage of materials in the laboratory. You are here to fill the gap."

Tang Chengjun stretched out his hand to stop them, preventing them from getting closer, "Wait, wait, wait! " I remembered, I still have a house, it must be worth more than 100,000! When I go back and sell it, I will return the points to you!

Tang Chengjun added, "Yes, yes, I asked last time, my house is worth more than 200,000! " It’s definitely enough! I'll go back and sell it now! "