Chapter 429 - 430

Chapter 429

Moreover... Tang Chengjun felt that Anmei might have had a child since she had been with him for such a long time, and she didn't know it yet!

Tang Chengjun came here to find Anmei with a beautiful vision in his arms. Unexpectedly, he saw Anmei standing alone on the street outside today, as if waiting for someone.

Tang Chengjun walked over slowly, "Anmei... daughter-in-law?"

Anmei turned to look at him and flipped her hair. She just did it yesterday. The most popular color and hairstyle now make her look better. Even more enchanting, "Is that you?"

Tang Chengjun was a little cautious, "Daughter-in-law... you... can you come back with me?"

An Mei pointed to her hair, "You know I spent a lot of time doing this hair yesterday. How many points?"

Tang Chengjun shook his head, but he didn't care much in his heart. This hair is indeed beautiful, but how expensive can it be to get hair done?

Anmei asked, "Take a guess."

Tang Chengjun said, "One or two hundred points?"

The purchasing power of points now is much higher than that of the previous Huaxia coins, and one or two hundred points is already a lot.

An Mei curled her lips and revealed a sneer, "Three thousand three hundred points."

Tang Chengjun paused slightly, "What? Three thousand three..."

An Mei said, "Yeah, what do you think is your salary for a few months? I I have to have my hair styled at least two or three times a month. Do you think you can afford me?"

An Mei looked at the silent Tang Chengjun, "Let's not talk about hair style. This is only a small part. You know the clothes I'm wearing. How many points are there for the jewelry in my hand?"

"Do you know how many points I get for the food I eat every day?"

Anmei doesn't think about how beautiful she is now. If she had known that she could live such a good life back at the capital base, she would have come back a long time ago. Why did she stay in that manor?

Even after entering the manor, I'm afraid there won't be such a good life waiting for her, but it's okay now. She still has a lot of time.

"And... I need skin care products and cosmetics every day. How much do you think you can afford?"

Tang Chengjun, "I don't know what you are talking about, I just want to say... I can give you a home, I love you, I..."

An Mei, "Okay, Tang Chengjun, let me tell you the truth, back then I The only reason I'm with you is to find opportunities to hook up with the mutants in the manor while I'm working in the manor. I don't like you!"

"You have no points, no strength, and no appearance. You can think about it for yourself. Do you think you are worthy of me

?"

After saying that, she turned around and left without looking at Tang Chengjun's current appearance. She returned to Qingya Xiaolou. She came out at the right time to wait for Tang Chengjun. That’s all.

Sometimes it is better to explain many things clearly, and then face the trouble later.

When she walked in the door and saw Tang Chengjun turning around and leaving, she felt relieved. It would be good if she left, it would be good if she felt discouraged, and it would be better if he stopped pestering her in the future.

Although the fat pig is a bit ugly now, it is really generous in terms of points. In less than half a month, she has earned more than 100,000 points from this fat pig, which is much better than what she did at the small base. The more time you spend, the more you get.