Chapter 500 - 501

Chapter 500

Tang Chengjun stretched out his hand and pinched it, "Did you get it through exercise?"

"Yes, if you like it, I can keep it."

Tang Chengjun said, "Is it a mutant?"

"Yes, but it's just a very ordinary mutation. Man. "Otherwise, he wouldn't do such a job of selling his looks, but who makes him look good and manly? Many young men like his style.

Tang Chengjun said, "Then let me see if you can make me feel better!"

Without saying a word, the man picked him up and walked to the inner room and threw him on the bed. Tang Chengjun was the one tonight was playing crazy, but he didn't know that everything about him was seen by Tang Ming and the others.

Of course, it's not that seeing how crazy he looked in bed, but just knowing that he came here to find someone to fuck him, it seemed that Tang Chengjun had been completely transformed by Chang Qing.

Tang Ming stood on the top floor outside, "The consumption here is not low. His consumption for this night is at least four to five thousand, right?

"

Tang Tianlan said, "Probably, maybe more."

After all, this person who stayed behind He is a mutant, so the price should be higher.

Tang Ming said, "It seems that the tens of thousands of points he has newly obtained may not last long. How many points can Tang Jianshan and the others use now? Is it 200,000?"

Tang Tianlan said, "They spend the points themselves. It's also very impressive, especially since they don't go out in the middle of winter. It's about two hundred thousand.

"

Tang

Ming curled his lips and said, "It seems that the day when they fall out is not far away."

Tang Tianlan, "You want to hurry up ." If you see it, we can speed up a bit."

Tang Ming shook his head, "No, how can we bother that busy man Lu Weian with such a small thing now?"

Lu Weian was indeed very busy just after collecting all the assets of the Chang family. On the surface, it's still the Chang family's thing, but secretly it's all controlled by Lu Weian.

The new head of the family was just a person who surrendered to Lu Weian.

"It's very late today. Let's go back and rest first. We'll talk about the rest later."

In the end, both of them guessed wrong. Tang Chengjun's consumption that night was not four or five thousand, nor a little more, but a whole lot more. Double the price. In addition to some other fees during the checkout, the most expensive one was the man who had sex last night, which cost 8,000 a night...

The others add up to nearly 10,000 points.

When Tang Chengjun got up in the morning, he still enjoyed the man's meticulous care, but now he realized that it really took a lot of points to enjoy it here.

But he doesn't have that many points in his hand now... So what should he do?

The remaining points are only enough for him to play for a few more days, not to mention that he still has to live, is he asking his parents for points? Speaking of which... they have a total of four million, and the one million given to him is less than one million. It's okay for him to ask for more, right? And he was captured by the Chang family before... that's right!

Tang Chengjun suddenly thought that he had been arrested and tortured by the Chang family for so long, so he had to give him an explanation, right? For example, compensation and so on!