Chapter 480 - 481

Chapter 480

Zhang Yuyu said, "Don't worry, dad, I will definitely not make it easy for Chang Qing."

Zhang Yunwei left first. He still had some things to do in the laboratory. He said he was semi-retired, but in fact he didn't manage the outside of the Zhang family. things, study things attentively.

Lu Weian, "Mr. Zhang?"

Zhang Yuyu sat down again, "Don't go too far, just follow the rules and sentence him. Do they think we will really let him go? They are too naive..."

Lu Weian, "But Mr. Chang probably gave these things with the intention of letting us release him as soon as possible. "

Zhang Yuyu said, "It just means that, but he didn't say it clearly, so we just pretend we don't know. Anyway, wait until Chang Qing comes out of prison. Mr. Chang will bring him to apologize, otherwise..."

The Zhang family and the Han family are not easy to bully if they unite!

Lu Weian, "Don't worry about this. When the time comes, he will be locked up as a coolie. I will send someone to make trouble for him. I hope I can vent your anger first."

Zhang Yuyu, "Thank you very much, Assistant Lu."

Lu Weian shook his head, "This No need. In fact, I'm not sure how much trouble I can cause him. You must know that although Chang Qing was defeated so easily by Qin Wen and Rong Hancheng, it was actually because the two of them were too strong, not Chang Qing. " Too weak."

"After all, Chang Qing was specially trained among the five hundred people who entered the top combat force of the capital base. His strength can be considered high-end in the capital base. Even if I want to send people to cause trouble, it is possible. It has had little effect."

Zhang Yuyu said, "It's okay. I'm very happy that Assistant Lu has such a heart. Anyway, things have come to this point. I won't just give up. Let's wait and see. If I don't take care of Chang Qing, , my surname is not Zhang!"

One of Lu Weian's secretaries came in from outside, "Assistant Lu, before... the person who was raised by Chang Qing somewhere is now out because the place was taken back by the Chang family."

Lu Weian said slightly . He paused, "Is this the person Tang Ming told us before and asked us to observe carefully? What is his name

?",

"It's Tang Chengjun, his half-brother, who was born after his father had an affair with his mistress. His illegitimate child is what we are particularly concerned about, and we found that Tang Chengjun has changed too much recently, so we put it under control first, you see.

Lu Weian looked at the photo and was immediately shocked!

"What is this? " Who is this? Isn't this Tang Ming? This Chang Qing is really terrible. He actually made Tang Chengjun look like this. Aren't he afraid that Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming would find out?

"By then they might be standing still! " "

Secretary, "So...Ask Assistant Lu, how should we deal with this Tang Chengjun? He had been declared dead before, so it would be unsuitable for him to appear elsewhere in the capital base. Moreover, Tang Jianshan and An Ruolin had already taken away four million points. Lu Weian said, "Let's do this. Control the person first. Don't give him the meat of mutated animals at will. Control the speed and degree of his mutation to the maximum extent. Wait until Chang Qing's matter is resolved." "

Anyway, no matter what it is, there is no harm to them, and this Tang Chengjun, they can actually use it to threaten the Chang family, but now they have threatened it once because of what Chang Qing did to Han Meng.