Chapter 769 - 760

Chapter 769

Tang Ming took a deep breath, laughed again when he saw Yan Yiyun's hanging arm, and then patted Tang Tianlan's shoulder again, no... no... you can't laugh!

If you laugh out loud, it will probably hit the little guy Yan Yiyun's self-confidence. Now it seems that these little guys are still a bit powerful. After all, the size of the six mutated bald foxes they just discovered is larger than that of the previous ones in the capital. The ones encountered in the base are much larger. It is of course easy for Tang Ming and the others to deal with them, but for Yan Yiyun and the three of them, it is enough for each of them to deal with two.

On the premise that they could spend more than fifteen minutes on the way back and forth, they could get back here within half an hour, which was already pretty good. They had just seen their battle scene from a high place.

While affirming their fighting power, they also discovered that the strength of these six mutated bald foxes seemed to be several times stronger than those at the capital base. They were shocked when they first saw it.

Fortunately, all three of them were fine and only suffered minor injuries. This also showed that the strength of the three of them was actually stronger than what they had tested before.

But it is reasonable to think about it. After all, they have little fighting experience with humans, but they have very rich fighting experience with mutated animals. It is understandable that they underestimated their strength before.

But no matter what, they still made mistakes they shouldn't have made. They made mistakes in intelligence judgment and analysis of their students' strengths. They should reflect on it, and the way to reflect on it is...

The two of them cooked today's dinner with their own hands, and over there A large group of mutated animals, probably because the number has reached more than 10,000, so they are not in a hurry to walk around now, but are resting on the flat land over there.

Yan Yiyun and the others were a little surprised when they saw Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming collecting ingredients and preparing dinner together. Could it be that their poor performance today made the teacher angry, so they had to go hungry at night?

Because generally speaking, Tang Ming and the others eat the meals they cook by themselves, and they didn't ask them to prepare their own dinner just now, which means they will be hungry tonight.

Yan Yiyun and the three of them looked at each other, and finally showed a bitter smile. It seemed that they would have to work harder in the future.

After Tang Ming and the others had cooked the fragrant mutated bald fox broth, added mushrooms and some dehydrated vegetables, they added some noodles and cooked it. When it was almost done, he turned to look at them.

But what did he see? He saw three puppies leaning together as if they were licking each other's wounds silently. "What's wrong with you? You're so pitiful... Come and eat."

Eh? Can they eat? So instead of starving them to punish them, is it to reward them for cooking themselves? ! Wow wow wow! !

"It smells so good..." Yan Yiyun directly grabbed the chopsticks with his hanging hand and continued to pick vegetables, eat meat and drink soup, as if his arm was not injured at all.

Qi Danhua and Xiang Leshan also ate very quickly. After all, it is really rare to be able to eat the food they cooked. Even if the steps are the same, the things added are the same, and the amounts are the same, but it is They couldn't make it taste as delicious as they had tried many times when they were at the capital base.

It can only be said that it is delicious, but it is definitely not as good as these two...especially Tang Tianlan's cooking skills.

Tang Ming took a deep breath, "It smells so good. The meat of the bald fox here tastes even better." It's more delicious