Chapter 699 - 700

Chapter 699

Tang Tianlan broke the silence, "In that case, where is your village? I will take you back."

"My village? I remember that the previous village chief was named Yang Chuan. If I remember correctly, my younger brother and older brother are still there. That village is the right one. They must have gone crazy looking for me. I didn’t leave the village at all, but I disappeared inexplicably..."

Tang Tianlan said, "Si, we will go to the village of Yangchuan again in the future, and I will take you with me then. After that, I hope you can live well there, but there is one thing I have to remind you in advance."

The woman smiled slightly, "Actually, I know, do you want to talk about the cooperation between Yang Chuan, Ram and Wu Yu?"

Tang . Tian Lan was a little surprised, "You know?"

"Yes, of course I know, because when I was imprisoned in Wu Yu Village, these two people also came to enjoy me, so of course I know, especially the old man Yang Chuan Immortal, he stared at me every day when he was in the village. I didn't expect him to be so brave. I must make him look good when I go back this time."

Tang Tianlan said, "He is the village chief. You can make him look good when you go back. " How about that?"

"Of course I need help from others. How could I put myself in danger? I have an older brother and a younger brother, and there are many other people in that village who want to replace Yang Chuan."

In the past, of course it was impossible, because the cooperation between Yang Chuan, Lamu and Wu Yu made his position very stable, but it is different now. Yang Chuan has been given up by them. "

Tang Tianlan, "Give up !" So you can use your own affairs to oust him. Is it really that simple?" The woman waved her hands casually, "Of course it's simple. Just wait and see after I go back. It won't take a week. , Yang Chuan can be taken down by us, why don't you just kill me?"

Tang Tianlan said, "It's up to you, but don't make too much of a fuss. What I said before about people from the capital base coming to take over the affairs here is not a joke. Yes, if the commotion is too big, don't blame me for not reminding you if you are arrested and imprisoned."

"No, no, anyway, I will do it as soon as possible and do it thoroughly, even Wu. "Yu and the others won't have any clues or evidence. Even if they know that I did it, there is no evidence."

Tang Tianlan said, "That's good. You should have a good rest first. There is no food or drink here. You can save your strength." , I will send you to the village in Yangchuan now. I hope your brothers and sisters are still there and have not left the village because they are looking for you. Otherwise, you will definitely not be able to stay there by yourself. "

The woman said, "I know this, so I'll rest first. All in all, I need to thank you properly. Without your help, I might have been killed by him now."

Tang Tianlan didn't go to the others first. Instead of going to the village, he sent the woman back to Yangchuan's village first. Anyway, the distance between the two villages was not very far, so it would be a quick drive.

The car parked at the entrance and was quickly discovered. However, Tang Tianlan had no intention of getting out of the car and walking in. Instead, after parking for a while, he drove inside. Anyway, he could be seen through the car window. who is it.

The car didn't stop until it was close to the house on the other side of the village. Tang Tianlan opened the door and got out of the car. Then the woman also walked down slowly. Yang Chuan, who had just seen Tang Tianlan and was about to come over to say hello, saw this woman. He froze on the spot and stared at her dumbfounded.