Chapter 643 - 644

Chapter 643

Guo Qing said, "That's true, but generally speaking, aren't places like this directly managed by the state?"

Tang Ming said, "At the beginning, the capital base itself was too busy, so where else could we do this? And that area The place has now become the territory of our manor. "

"Of course we still have an agreement with the capital base, and it is probably left to us to manage, but there is a transit base nearby, and there are many people from the big base there. Together, we can help coordinate management, so it’s not exclusive to us.”

Guo Qing thought thoughtfully, but finally figured it out, “So that’s it? Then your strength may be stronger than I knew . Yes, after all, you all have such mutated animals..."

Tang Ming curled his lips, "Actually, it's not a secret. If you want to know, I can tell you."

Guo Qing became interested, "That's right? Tell me about it."

Tang Ming, "Our manor originally had dozens of wolf dogs. Later, they all mutated and became super large. Some were as big as the current horned eagle, and some were even bigger."

"After that. It attracted a group of mutated wolf dogs in the forest, about a hundred of them. They were attracted by our mutated wolf dogs and stayed here. Now they have raised wolf pups, and there is also a wolf dog that was picked up earlier and is bigger than Gaoshan. A mutant elephant that is even bigger, a mutant ape that is bigger than a mutant elephant. "

Of course, the ones that are too big are all kept in the forest and cannot be placed in the manor. Now it is not just this manor." , even a small part of the forest near the back of the manor is their territory."

"When these mutant wolf pups all grow up, they will definitely occupy more territory in the forest because of their wild nature. Come out."

After Tang Ming finished speaking, not to mention Guo Qing and the others, even Tao Ankun and the others who were sitting on the side were very shocked. Is it really so powerful?

Guo Qing also understood now. No wonder the capital base cooperated with them, but did not directly drive them away, or directly parachuted the leaders. If they really parachuted the leaders, they might be eaten.

"That's great. I now understand the approach of the Capital Base. Cooperating with you for mutual benefit is the most correct choice."

It would be the most stupid thing to have a conflict.

"I knew that Assistant Lu and the chief must be the wisest. Is the chief still in charge now?"

Tang Ming thought for a while, "As for the old man, the chief is also a mutant now, so he has very good energy. Of course he doesn't do it every day. He is responsible for too many things, and most of them are left to Assistant Lu to handle, but he will usually take action if there are very important things. He is probably in a state of recuperation now. "

If it weren't for being so busy right now . Lu Weian still needs his support. He has long abdicated and let Xian take care of himself. Lu Weian is a very outstanding talent. Both the chief and Tang Ming are very optimistic about him.

But it is precisely because of Lu Weian's excellence that he has made many enemies. Now if he wants to truly become the head of the base, he still needs two or three years to carefully plan the high-level power situation in the base.

Otherwise, even if he succeeds in becoming the chief executive, Lu Weian will still be disliked by the higher-ups.

Tang Ming took a deep breath, "When Lu Weian really becomes the head of the capital base, he may become even busier. By the way, Guo Qing... you may become Lu Weian's sixth trustworthy person when you go back this time. There were five secretaries before, and you will be the sixth one after you return!"