Chapter 703 - 704

Chapter 703

"Thank you for giving me so much!" This was really surprising.

"It's okay, it's okay. Isn't your boss Ram seriously injured? This is what our boss ordered. Give him whatever he needs. I hope he recovers soon."

Get out of here as soon as you can leave! Don't stay here and get in the way.

Of course he couldn't say the last sentence, because the other party looked at him very moved.

In fact, Wu Yu thought too much. After Ram had eaten, he didn't even think about staying here to recuperate. He and Wu Yu were in a cooperative relationship, but it didn't mean that he could lie here with peace of mind in such a serious injury.

What if Wu Yu secretly attacks him? There were only a dozen or twenty people he brought over this time. If a fight really broke out, they would definitely be annihilated.

After he was full, he remembered that he must return to his village before Wu Yu could react. As for his own injuries?

You're kidding. The surgery is done. After that, I just need to eat more and wait for the injury to heal. What are you doing here? They also have some equipment in their own village, which can be used to check and monitor his situation.

If something really goes wrong again, just come over again. Anyway, he will bring more people with him next time, so he doesn't have to worry.

After Ram decided to leave, he had someone carry him out of the ward. The doctor also yawned profusely when he was called up and got into the car, where he sat and dozed off.

At this time, Wu Yu walked to the side and looked at Ram, smiling slightly, "Good brother, why are you leaving so soon? Just stay here and recuperate, I will definitely have someone prepare meat for you every day. Ram's mouth twitched, "

No need, good brother. Although I am injured, the village still needs me. I am the village chief. It is not good for the village to be away for too long. You don't need to keep me,"

Wu Yu thought to himself . , he has no intention of keeping him at all. It’s okay to leave, just get out of here.

"If that's the case, then I won't keep you. You should be careful on the road. You just finished the operation, so don't bump into each other." Otherwise, it would be too troublesome to come back again.

Ram, "Of course, let's go first."

Wu Yu watched them all get into the car without pulling them. The car drove out from the exit and then disappeared. At this time, Wu Yu smiled slightly.

"Boss, they left, then we..."

Wu Yu, "It's okay. Now that I think about it, there is actually no need for us to destroy all the guns and ammunition. After all, in this world, if there are no certain weapons "How can we protect such a big village?"

"So even if we have to pretend, we can't destroy all the weapons. You tell them to leave one twentieth of the weapons to pretend. When the army comes, they say it's to protect the village." And the collected things."

"If the army wants us to hand it over, we don't have to hesitate, just hand it over directly. This is a perfect plan, isn't it? And I don't trust other villages, even the weakest ones? There is not even a gun in the village. They must have some, and they are all hiding them, but we have not discovered them."

"Under such circumstances, if we don't have a gun, such a big village will be in trouble. , that's called suspicious."

The more Wu Yu said it, the more he felt that he was right. He was smart but was misled by his cleverness before. Now that he can figure it out, it's not a bad thing. "Boss is really smart, let's do this!" "