Chapter 551 - 551

Chapter 551

Ever since the original number one player died, the entire base's acquisition pattern has quietly changed.

It was the same as what Tang Ming and the others had guessed before.

Although there is basically no difference, the atmosphere in the entire base has become a bit tense.

This Gu Fu must be the person brought by Roblin, and he became the number one.

If it weren't for the fact that although this base was established not long ago, there are a lot of mutants, more than 8,000, maybe Roebling would directly rule this base!

Roblin and the others came to this base. Although Gu Fu gave everyone the impression that they were not to be trifled with, killing the original number one also allowed them to offend the number one force here. .

And the most important thing is that Roblin and the others have actually heard of Tang Tianlan and his friends.

They also knew that they left a few months ago and never came back. People here said that they died outside, but Roblin and the others who came from the capital base knew that these two people just went to the capital base. That’s all.

As for whether they will come back again, who knows?

All in all, Roblin did not use his real name just to be safe, and everyone around him also changed their names to a greater or lesser extent, some just changed their names, and some changed all their names.

That Gu Fu wasn't originally called Gu Fu, anyway, everyone's names have changed.

Tang Tianlan and the others secretly snooped around and got a rough idea of ​​the situation between Roblin and the others and these bases.

Tang Ming, "Maybe it's to allow Gu Fu to become the strongest person recognized by others in their new group. If we come here, we can divert our attention."

Tang Tianlan, "Yes, if we don't know them When we come here and walk into the base without any cover, the people guarding the gate of the base will definitely recognize us immediately."

"As long as we are still in this base, if they stay in seclusion, we will . It’s really impossible to find them. "

After all, this base is not very small. It seems that it has been expanded in the past few months since they left, because there are a lot more people inside, probably from nearby.

I heard that there is a lot of food in this base, so you don’t have to go hungry. The conditions for mutants are very good. Ordinary people also need to find mutants as guarantors.

So the attitude of this base is not very friendly to ordinary people.

This bunch of people like Roblin were no problem, because the people he brought with him, including himself, were all mutants. Although they came one after another according to Roebling's instructions, the arrival of so many mutants in the base in a short period of time still attracted a lot of attention.

In particular, these mutants did not accept recruitment at all, and quickly got together. In this way, anyone with any brains would know that they were together, and the previous methods of entering the base in batches were just a cover-up.

Tang Ming said, "How are we going to get in now? We have been here before, so there is no way to hide our identity now."

Tang Ming also observed the registration personnel at the gate of the base. It was actually the same person as when they left. They should treat them The impression is very deep.