Chapter 687 - 688

Chapter 687

Just why the mutated yaks around them didn't come forward seemed to be because something special was sprinkled around them. Tang Tianlan, "It's medicinal powder."

Tang Ming nodded, "It's indeed medicinal powder, but it looks a little different. But let's wait and see. It doesn't look like it's the first time they've done this. We'll see them kill the mutant later. " How are the yaks going to deal with the yaks surrounding them in the future? Do they have to kill them all one by one? "

Tang Tianlan was obviously very confused.

The five people inside were all mutants. You could tell at a glance, and the clothes they wore were very simple, not very thick, so that they would not affect their actions too much.

Everyone had their hands on They were all holding weapons, and they looked like they were made from the polished horns growing out of the heads of these yaks. Because these yaks were mutated, the horns also changed, and they were

very good when polished and used as weapons. That's it. It took these five people about ten minutes to kill the mutant yak. ​​It seemed to be very difficult.

Then came the key point, but after killing the mutant yak, the five of them sat down and rested inside. , showing no signs of trying to leave.

After about ten minutes, the mutant yaks surrounding them seemed to have given up and left. At this time, Tang Ming and the others got off the yaks and stood not far away to watch. Looking at them.

These five people are obviously very surprised that there are actually people here! The camouflage uniforms Tang Ming and the others are wearing are really intimidating, and they have all kinds of military equipment. They

look like soldiers at first glance.

You two...? Why are you here? Were you staying in a herd of yaks just now? Are you really too brave? How can you survive till now?

Tang Ming tilted his head and looked at them, "When we saw some movement here, we came over to take a look. What's going on? " Did you remove the powder nearby? "

Yes, it's a special powder that can temporarily keep them away. And after we kill the mutated yaks, they won't chase us. We only need to wait for them to leave before we can go back with the loot."

Tang Ming said, "Is that so? " So if we kill two now, can we wait until they leave and take them away?

The other party was obviously stunned for a moment, "Of course you can, but you must kill your target before they find out that you are hunting the yak. ​​If you are discovered, they will chase you. " "

Ah, of course, you can hide here with us. They will leave after a while. They won't stay in one place for too long."

Tang Ming was really surprised, "What are these yaks eating now? " do you know? The other

party looked at Tang Ming, then shook his head, "I don't know. We are almost out of food. How can we have time to care about what these yaks eat to survive?" "

Tang Ming said, "That's right, Tianlan, let's kill two of them too and eat more later!

Tang Tianlan nodded, "The last two, one for each of us. " "

After finishing speaking, before the person could speak, the figures of Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan disappeared in front of his eyes. No, they didn't disappear, but the speed was too fast and he didn't react.

"So fast! These two people are very powerful. Where did they come from? I've never heard of it before..."

"Yes, it would be great if you could join us. At such a speed..."