Chapter 697 - 698

Chapter 697

The two people don't know how long they have been here, but the only thing that is certain is that he must have reported the location and things here regularly. If he disappears and dies here, then it is certain that the capital base will still be here. Send someone over again.

If the situation here is discovered and the cause of this person's death is investigated, Wu Yu will still be killed, so what should he do now? After thinking about it, Wu Yu came up with a way to entertain this guest from afar.

"What is the name of this brother? I am Wu Yu, the village chief of this village. If there is anything, we can talk about it in detail. You can't just listen to other people's words, right?"

Tang Tianlan, "You are right, I am Tang Tianlan , since you are the village chief, then it's right to ask you for the next thing, right?"

Wu Yu nodded, "Of course, please come in, I think we need to sit down and have a good chat, after all. "A lot of things can only be known after talking."

He now felt that he needed to have a good chat with this person and not let him be confused by other people's words. Although it was not considered confusing, he still had to complain. , Bi Jing...

If the situation here is really reported, what should we do if the capital base sends people here to rectify it? Someone will definitely need to manage this place in the future. In this case...

He still feels that he is more suitable for this position. In this way, he will definitely report the situation at the capital base. Doesn't he control this place?

Tang Tianlan followed him into the village and found that the houses in this village were about the same size as Lamu's village. There were also larger houses for big events, which should be lived by the whole family. Those with more people would live in big houses, and those with fewer people would live in smaller ones. house.

There is no doubt that Wu Yu's house is the largest house here. When Tang Ming looked at the house, he felt that it was too conspicuous, but it had nothing to do with him. Wu Yu invited him to come in and sit.

Tang Tianlan did not refuse. This man must have been frightened by his status as a soldier. When he realized it later, he felt that he could not follow his ideas, or if he stood on his side, he might take action against him.

As he walked all the way, he saw no less than twenty people hiding in the dark with guns in hand. The eyes of those people peeking at him were so murderous that he couldn't ignore them even if he wanted to.

Tang Tianlan sat on the chair and looked at Wu Yu opposite him. Within a minute, he saw someone coming in to pour tea. There were actually tea leaves here. Tang Tianlan was a little surprised, but no matter what it was, as long as it could be taken out, it meant that Wu Yu Yu has really great control over this place, and basically all the nearby villages are under his control.

Apart from Ram's village, I think these two people have the same affinity and are considered friends of a different kind?

Tang Tianlan, "Can we have a good chat now? I came here with one of my companions. When I was doing research in a certain village, a car suddenly appeared and drove towards us and the villagers over there. Stepping on the accelerator is obviously killing someone. Such a thing has violated the law. I will definitely take those two people back to the capital base for investigation and judgment. What do you think of this matter? "

The investigation and judgment... heard this?" Wu Yu was a little worried about these four words. After all, he hadn't heard these four words for several years, but now the person sitting in front of him was a soldier from the capital base.