Chapter 681 - 682

Chapter 681

Tang Ming thought about it, "Then let's go take a look now, maybe we will find something more interesting."

They arrived near the water source, and happened to see the mutated animals that had just escaped here. After killing them all, Tang Tianlan He took him to the nearby place where green vegetation was found.

Tang Tianlan walked to a slightly suspended rock, squatted down, and pointed to the inside of the suspended rock, "Look inside, it's under the rock. Because there is a curvature at the bottom half of this rock, it is empty. Those Green plants grow here."

Tang Ming knelt down and looked down. There were indeed some green plants inside. "Yes, but... the gap here is so narrow, and the place is so small, how could it be possible? Eaten by that huge mutated buffalo?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Maybe it was taken out by other mutated animals accidentally and then eaten by the mutated buffalo?"

Tang Ming said, "No, this thing doesn't look good. Is it just weeds? Why are we studying this here? Could it be related to those mutated animals? "

Tang Tianlan, "We can't deny this relationship now, let's take a look first..."

Tang Ming thought. The task that the leader assigned to them was too big. The two of them didn't know how long it would take to find all the survivor bases far away from the capital base in the entire country.

In fact, he originally returned to the capital base after solving this matter, and first went to explore the secrets in the sinkhole.

Tang Tianlan, "It does look like weeds, but there's nothing we can do about it. We still have to take them back to have a look. Can we take back a little bit of the plants here for Zhang Yuyu to study?"

Tang Ming, "Okay. , he likes to bring him some weird things when we play outside. Many times he can find very interesting things, and even develop useful potions, etc. "

Because they cooperate with each other, The Zhang family has a very good relationship with both of them or the manor, and the capital base has also gained a relationship because they have produced more and more results and the results are very good, and the cooperation with the Zhang family has become increasingly close.

Tang Ming took out a box and put a lot of plants in it. He closed the box and put the box back into his bag. "Tianlan, let's go back to the capital base first?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Why are you in such a hurry? You just want to go back?"

Tang Ming, "Yes, didn't we agree to go to the sinkhole in the capital base to check the secrets inside? It doesn't matter."

Tang Tianlan said, "In a few years, they might be able to find all the survivor bases in the capital base themselves."

Tang Ming said, "It's not that complicated for us, but I still want it. " Go check out the tiankeng, what do you think? Now is the right time. After the problem there is clarified, we can safely carry out the mission given by the leader."

Tang Tianlan said, "Okay, let's go back to Yi Zhao first. "

Anyway, the matter of clearing out the mutant beast tide here has been solved, and they don't need to stay here anymore. The two of them did what they said, and then Tang Ming and the others took the horned eagle back to the capital base.

They first handed the items collected in the box to Zhang Yuyu, chatted with him, and then left the capital base after having a meal together. They told Lu Weian to take the supplies to the sinkhole.

Lu Weian was a little surprised, "I thought you had forgotten it, so I didn't mention it before. But if you want to go, we have prepared some equipment for you in advance. You can go to the military headquarters to get it. I have already prepared it for you." As promised, someone will leave it to you when you go."