Chapter 531 - 532

Chapter 531

At this time, he connected the whole thing together in his mind, because Tang Tianlan was already awake, so there was no need for infusion! Also, no wonder Tang Ming was relieved to leave alone, it turned out to be because of this!

He was so furious when he left just to give them the illusion that Lu Weian knew something very important, so he was eager to go over and deal with it. So...

what should they do now?

There were five people who sneaked into the room. Now they looked at the hospital bed with expressions as if they had seen a ghost, because Tang Tianlan, who was lying quietly on the bed, actually sat up.

So, is this really sober? Really awake! !

what to do? They came here to kill Tang Tianlan who was in a coma, but he has woken up now, so they have only one choice, and that is...

"Run!" With the order, everyone escaped in their own way!

From the door to the window, but unfortunately, the door has been locked for some time, and the glass of the window cannot be broken in just one or two minutes. You must know that this is the largest and most comprehensive hospital in the capital base. Higher inpatient department.

All the equipment here is of the highest quality |

Tang Tianlan said, "Since you are here, don't leave."

"A Ming will be back in a moment, and he and I will entertain you well."

The one with the broken window also said At the broken window, seeing some cracks in the window as he smashed it, he had hope of escaping, but the cracks didn't mean it could be smashed. Tang Tianlan sat there quietly and watched them smash the windows and doors.

The one who smashed the door had no effect, so he joined the team that smashed the window. The five people smashed the window together, as if Tang Tianlan was not there. Tang Tianlan sighed slightly, did he have no sense of existence?

He stood up, put on his shoes, put on some clothes, and then knocked everyone out as quickly as possible.

Then he looked at the person lying on the ground and stepped on it casually, then walked over and opened the door. Standing outside was the security guard whom the doctor had called before.

"Tie up everyone inside, and then..."

Doctor, "Okay Mr. Tang, Assistant Lu said that he will prepare a torture room for you. It has been prepared over there. When Mr. Tang Ming comes over later, you can send it to Come together."

Tang Tianlan nodded, and before he could speak, Tang Ming's figure appeared in the corridor. It was obvious that he came in from the balcony without taking the main entrance, and he was carrying two people in his hands.

He threw the people in his hands to the ground, "Tie them up together and take them over later. Tianlan and I need to clean up first."

The doctor said, "Okay, the two of you will go downstairs and take the car directly at the gate. That's fine."

Tang Ming nodded and dragged Tang Tianlan inside. The two of them slowly packed themselves up and made a full meal before going downstairs.

Tang Ming said, "By the way, you can clean up the room upstairs. We won't come here again."

Doctor, "Okay, Mr. Tang."

He finally left. Even if he occupied the entire floor, the other wards It's still useful enough, but there are always times when it's inconvenient. When they arrived at the torture room prepared by Lu Weian, a total of seven people were thrown into cells made of special alloy, and everyone was locked in alone.