Chapter 442 - 443

Chapter 442

The black and yellow fur flashed among the green trees. Although it happened in an instant, Yao Guanglin still saw it. This meant that the tiger had speeded up. It might have taken a few minutes to get here, but now it seems that It'll probably be there in a minute or so.

This was when the Tigers were relatively slow. If they were fast, such a distance wouldn't even take half a minute.

Sure enough, within about a minute, or about fifty seconds, the tiger appeared about twenty or thirty meters behind the two people. It did not attack directly. After all, the mutant here was The mutant animals are really impressive.

As long as the mutated animals are still alive, the mutated animals with strong fighting power basically remember the auras of the humans who often go out to hunt in the manor, and also remember the auras of those who don't go out.

Although they don't go out, people infected with their aura will still go out, so once they are familiar with the person who has the aura, they usually won't get close. This time, two mutants with unfamiliar auras appeared.

Mutated animals that are a little brave and don't want to miss out on delicious food will certainly not give up. This tiger just got this good opportunity.

Mutated people can grow stronger faster by eating the meat of mutant animals. In the same way, mutant animals can also grow stronger faster by eating mutant humans or other mutant animals. These two mutants may be too much for this tiger to eat. Of course ,

the tiger would also notice Yao Guanglin on the top of the tree in the distance, so the tiger was not on the alert for the two foods it was interested in during the pause. Yao Guanglin not far away.

After waiting for about five minutes, the two men moved forward a lot. Seeing that Yao Guanglin had not moved, Menghu realized that these two men were not protected by their manor, so he rushed over and directly attacked them before they could react. Killed one.

It eats the upper body in one bite, and then the lower body in one bite. Because its size has increased, it can eat people very quickly. With its huge mouth, it can even eat a person in one bite.

Another person had blood sprayed on his face. When he saw the tiger, he knew he was finished. However, his strong desire to survive still stimulated him. He took advantage of the tiger to eat his companion who was chatting just now. Turn around and run.

No matter the direction or where it is, as long as there is a road that is easy to walk, he will run in that direction. In his hurry, he was running around like a headless fly and didn't even notice that he was running away from the dog. The children's territory was getting further and further away, but they didn't expect that he would eventually run out of the forest!

And I don’t know how they chose the location. The place they were in when they ran out was probably because it was relatively close, so they saw the house in the distance as soon as they went out.

If Yao Guanglin remembers correctly, the people living in those houses seemed to be Tang Hanyu and the others, and the people who had recently started living there with them?

The tiger may not have expected that this man would dodge away from its pursuit. It could do as it pleased in the forest, but it would not be good if it left the forest.

The tiger lingered nearby for a while, and then left after realizing that the man had disappeared.

Yao Guanglin said, "Oh, he escaped alive. What should I do? Or should I kill him?"

Yao Guanglin thought for a while and stood up and walked back. Now is not the time for him to think about this, so he might as well go and take a look. Tang Hanyu and the others may still have different ideas about the manor, so if they unite with the people from the Z City base...