Chapter 619 - 620

Chapter 619

This place is two or three days away from that base. A dog's nose wouldn't be that smart, right? !

Fang Huai may be used to their expressions, so he explained, "My partner is a bit special. Anyway, he can just sense it. You don't have to think too much."

What he said was sensing, not smelling, but fortunately it wasn't. The dog's nose should be mutated in the direction of sensing. Tang Minghe breathed a sigh of relief.

And according to what he said, it should be that the horned eagle was not found. He is right. If the horned eagle was found, things might not be so troublesome. After all, the existence of the horned eagle means that they are not with Fang Huai. hostile party.

That's right, Tang Ming had already subtly felt something was wrong in his attitude and tone through the conversation just now. In addition to his base in City A, there must be another base here, and the two bases are still hostile.

Otherwise, it would be impossible to be so well-prepared even a few days away from the base.

Tang Ming, "Can you tell us what happened here? You seem to be very wary of other survivors who are not part of the base.

Fang Huai looked them over, and then said, "It is true that they are not welcome, and they are very wary. If you find that there are Anyone with bad intentions will be killed directly. "

As for the reason, it's not a secret. It doesn't matter if I tell you. Our base in City A is directly ahead in this direction, and there is a base in City G about two hundred kilometers away due west of the City A base." , they are hostile to our base in City A. They were relatively stable during the winter, but now that winter has just passed, they seem to have taken stimulants. They have organized three attacks in a row before, as if they want to die with us. . "

We repelled three waves of their attacks before, but our losses were still heavy, so now everyone's nerves are tight. Even if you are not spies sent from the opposite side, I can't let you get close to the base." "

I'm sorry. You can either go in another direction or go back and find a safe place to rest first. I won't take you to the base in City A." Tang

Ming frowned slightly, "Mutated animals are running rampant outside now, and there will be waves of mutant beasts from time to time. If you build a base like this and consume combat power, manpower and supplies, etc., aren't you afraid that when the tide of mutant beasts comes, you won't be able to deal with it?"

Fang Huai looked at Tang Ming in a daze and said, "I really believe that you are not a spy sent by the base in G City. " "

Of course there are the mutant animals you mentioned, but there are not many such mutant animals here. We usually eat basic food. For meat, we have a small number of mutant animals around us and go fishing at the beach. For vegetables, we grow them ourselves in the base."

Tang Ming paused, "You grow it yourself? " Is there any land available for farming here?

Fang Huai waved his hand, "It's not farming outside, but growing indoors, which means cultivating without soil. We found that it can't grow as long as there is soil, but the fruits and vegetables grown taste really terrible. " "

But it will be fine once you get used to it. So we have never seen the tide of mutant beasts that you are talking about, because there are not many mutant animals on the land here. If they appear sometimes, they will People from our two bases would fight to kill him because he was really tired of eating seafood. "

Tang Ming, "So what happened to your two bases to become like this? Logically speaking, it is a good thing to have a base so close to one's own base. Both sides can help each other through such a crisis-ridden apocalypse. "