Chapter 725 - 726

Chapter 725

He didn't remain silent for long, and continued, "At that time, all the people in the village knew about it, and I didn't know who had such power. In short, this matter continued to ferment like this."

Tang Ming, "After this matter continued to ferment, Fatty Fatty began to eliminate dissidents?"

He nodded silently, and then added, "After that, I saw many people leaving their original villages and being led by Fatty Fatty. He left, maybe because he felt that what he had done had been exposed, and he did bad things openly and openly. "

After that, people were taken away one after another. At first, they were taken away by people who agreed to join them. It was very harmonious. Those who followed voluntarily were scolded and stoned at most. This was the first batch.

"Then there will be the second batch. As for the second batch, they were taken away by force. No." Those who agreed were directly beaten to death, those who tried to stop them were also beaten to death, and those who were useless and caused trouble were also beaten to death. "

"Anyway, at that time, the ground in basically all the villages was covered with blood, so it was still attractive. " There are a lot of mutated animals that normally would not go to those places."

"Anyway, there are a lot fewer people. I don't know how much. I don't know where they are. Anyway, there are fewer people." Many people were killed, and I also knew about the avalanche, but..."

"But I didn't go with him at that time, because I had thought about escaping before that, so I went to the meat store again. He took a large piece of meat as food and prepared to run away. "

So, I don't know if I am lucky or not, but when I took the meat there, I was surprised. One time I met someone who came here to check on the storage situation. "

"Of course it was not the fat man and the woman I had seen before. They were just two people who came here casually to check out the situation. At that time, they were idle and chatting about the avalanche plan."

"I. I was hiding inside, even breathing at the slowest speed, for fear of being discovered by them. Fortunately, they were not mutants, just ordinary people, so I survived."

"And their conversation at that time... Because I was too nervous and scared, I didn't hear much clearly. I only knew that many people organized themselves to resist that damn fat man, so I thought about the avalanche."

"I don't know how many people there are, and I don't know where they are. Yes, I only know that after they left, I took a long time to confirm that there was no danger before quietly leaving there. I left there with such a little meat and walked all the way here. "

"If he hadn't taken me in, I would have been there. I must have been frozen and starved to death outside."

He sighed, "Okay, this is all I know. If you want to know more, I can't help it. You go, I'm very tired. I'm tired and want to rest."

Tang Ming roughly understood what he was talking about, "In that case, let's leave first."

Tang Ming stood up and was about to leave, but he stopped him again, "Oh, by the way, there's one more thing. Thing, I once saw that damn fat man staring at some people with coveted eyes. I don’t know what kind of eyes he looked like. Forget it, this is just my personal idea. Just listen to it. No matter what you want to do What, good luck to you.

Tang Ming nodded, "No matter what, I still want to thank you. I will definitely come over and let you know after we resolve the matter over there. "

"Is that so? " " He looked at Tang Ming's departing back and murmured, "That's fine..."