Chapter 611 - 612

Chapter 611

"No, Du Yi, that's not what I meant just now, I..."

Du Yi didn't listen to him at all and sneered the whole time, "Then tell me, what do you mean?"

"You tried too hard just now, right? ? If I didn't throw the knife away, you would have an additional wound on your neck, and it seems that it was caused by me. Then you would be the happiest if I was taken away, right? "

Jia Yu knows that it doesn't matter now. No matter what, Du Yi wouldn't believe himself.

"Then let's go outside the capital base. How about you give me a knife to calm down my anger?"

Du Yi twitched the corner of his mouth, "Not so good... I think you are quite annoying, I want to leave."

He After saying that, he left. There really was no room left for Jia Yu. Jia Yu could only stand there and watch him go away. He didn't cover his face until he couldn't see Du Yi.

Now that I think about it, what the hell was he talking about just now? It was as if he was possessed. Jingran said such things. Even he himself found it a bit unbelievable when he thought about it now.

So was he really possessed just now?

He also said that he would stab him outside the base. To be honest, if it were him, he wouldn't believe it. However, he might have been too anxious just now, so he didn't think too much.

He walked over, picked up his knife, put it away and left. He knew that the capital base was full of people monitoring and patrolling, so it was better to leave quickly now.

Fortunately, the location just now was the only place nearby that could avoid surveillance, and he left before the patrolling people came here.

There were no signs of fighting at the scene, so even if he came, he would not feel unusual. Jia Yu walked back slowly, but felt very lucky in his heart. Fortunately, Du Yi walked quickly just now, otherwise he would have been caught. .

Because when he just walked out, he saw a patrol just passing by the intersection before he walked a block away. If he and Du Yi were still there, then even if he was fine, he would definitely be taken to have tea. .

After all, the knife that Jing dropped on the ground was brought out by himself.

It's not that mutants can't carry weapons, it's just that they can't use weapons at will in the capital base, otherwise they will be taken away for education.

As he walked, Jia Yu glanced in the direction Du Yi left. Now he finally knew where Tang Tianlan and the others lived, so he could come over to find Du Yi when he had time.

Moreover, Du Yi has been following the base's investigation team recently. He has plenty of opportunities. After all, he is considered an insider. People from the military headquarters came to see him again a while ago.

Although he didn't know much, he knew one thing, and that was...who was the mastermind behind the scenes.

In fact, if he is just an ordinary mutant who just knows that the orphanage is going to be detrimental to Du Yi, so he takes him away and protects him, after leaving the capital base, their people should not be too close to pursue him. .

But the other party seemed determined to kill both of them. There was another reason for this, and that was...

Jia Yu took a deep breath. In fact, it was because Du Yi saw that person appearing in the orphanage, or that I communicated with the director of the orphanage, so I was noticed.

It's just that Du Yi didn't realize that that person was actually the mastermind behind this incident, so he never knew why he was being targeted.

Jia Yu didn't know whether he should tell him now. After all, those who were chasing him were actually coming for Du Yi. Of course, he who took Du Yi away was also on their must-kill list, because...