Chapter 719 - 720

Chapter 719

After leaving the fat man aside, they headed in the direction he pointed, trying to find people buried in the snow. Unsurprisingly, they found a lot of corpses.

Tang Ming looked at the thirty-three corpses they found and felt a little surprised, "Is it really caused by an avalanche? Then why are nearly 20,000 people here gathered together?"

"And it's still in a place like this. No matter how you look at it, this place looks like a place prone to avalanches. Don't all these people know that? "

Tang Tianlan said, "It is indeed very suspicious, but what we can do now is to search this place carefully. Find all the corpses that can be found. The mutated animals here will not come into the mountains, so the corpses will not be eaten. "

That is to say, the number of corpses they found may not match, but it will definitely not be too much less. If there is too much less, it will definitely mean that the fat temporary village chief is lying.

Captain, "Thank you very much. Thank you for your help. Without your help, we might not be able to search such a large area. It would be great if your mutated wolf dog came with us. "

However, this is also very good. I hope I can trouble you again in the next period of time." Tang Ming said

, "Of course there is no problem. This is also to confirm the doubts in our hearts." "

They spent more than half a month here. The snow here was very deep, so there were many people buried inside. They cleared about one-third of the place and dug it out. The number of corpses is close to a thousand. If this is the average density, then only about 3,000 corpses will be found after cleaning up the area.

This is a huge difference from the nearly 20,000 people they calculated before . , and the fat village chief seemed to be getting more and more anxious in the past two days. Although he didn't show it, he was obviously much more nervous recently than before.

Maybe he didn't expect that they would really take this whole place. They were all cleared out, so now they started to panic.

Tang Ming and the others pretended not to see it. Now they were not just trying to confirm the number of corpses. After finding the corpses, they would also ask people from the village to come over and confirm their identities. If relatives and friends can be found, the bodies will be handed over to them for cremation and burial.

The number of more than a thousand corpses has now exceeded 600. This has changed the atmosphere of the entire village a lot, from the beginning. It looked lifeless and lifeless, but now it has a little bit of vitality. It looks much better than before. Maybe it's because he has some expectations for the future.

Tang Tianlan secretly took a look at it. The fat man took a sip of hot water and said, "It looks like I can't stand it any longer.

Tang Ming remained calm, "Can't you bear it anymore? " I guess we'll have to wait until we've cleared more than half of the place before we can't help but wonder how someone like this got all the way here. "

The captain also glanced at the fat man very covertly, "It seems that there are many things happening that we don't know about, or there are some secrets that we don't understand. "

Tang Ming," I really can't think about it. Why is it that there are so few people here now, and there are still so many little tricks? Wouldn't it be better to have more people? Would it be better to have fewer people? "

Big Captain, "We can never use our own standards to measure other people. Everyone's growth and psychology are different, so everyone has their own unique temperament."