Chapter 631 - 632

Chapter 631

Guo Qing, "Of course they will know about our existence. In fact, they knew about my existence before the end of the world, but they never knew who I was. They only knew that the central government sent people to investigate things here."

"Never. Find me out. After the end of the world, he started his own dictatorship, and then temporarily forgot about me. But I couldn't just sit still and wait for death. I started to recruit people to stand on my side. Maybe sometimes the move was a little bigger, and they gave me We noticed it. Fortunately, our identities are well hidden."

Tang Tianlan asked, "Are there any of your people among the higher-ups of the base?"

Guo Qing said, "Of course there are. We have also roped in one of Tao Ankun's confidants. Wait. After the thirteen people on this list die, he can directly take over and become the new leader of the base in City A. "

At that time, it will be time for this base to usher in a new life,"

Tang Tianlan said, "That's good." No matter what, I will send those two people over to you first. I don’t care what you do with them. You can decide for yourself. Just give me the list later."

Guo Qing stood up and turned to him directly . Bowed, "Thank you, Mr. Tang Tianlan. I will definitely report this matter when I return to the capital base!"

Tang Tianlan touched his chin. In fact, it was unnecessary because Lu Weian at the capital base was already familiar with him. Forget it, let’s talk about it then.

Maybe after this matter is over, he and Tang Ming can take him back with them when they return to the capital base.

"This is not important. You can start the layout first. I will probably bring someone here to you tomorrow night, right? I hope this place will not be discovered."

Guo Qing said, "Of course he will not be discovered. Don't worry, Mr. Tang. Come on!"

Tang Tianlan said, "It's okay. Even if we are discovered, nothing will happen to us. I will come over with my lover tomorrow night, because in addition to Tao Muqi and Fang Huai, there are four others from the underground laboratory. The rescued people need treatment. "

It has been delayed for a long time. Although their health is still good, it is better to receive treatment.

Guo Qing said, "No problem, it will be no problem if you leave the power to us. Thank you very much."

Tang Tianlan did not elaborate on this person, but just asked some tricky questions and confirmed his identity. After all, from the central government The person who secretly came south here to investigate such a big matter after receiving the mission cannot be without identity.

He still remembered some information he had learned when he was a soldier. Fortunately, when he revealed his identity, he was still able to confirm his identity.

After confirmation, this person is really a very dedicated and dedicated national talent! At the end of the world, we have not forgotten the orders of our superiors. We have been investigating tirelessly here, always trying to bring down this Tao Ankun.

However, even if Guo Qing did not exist, there would definitely be others who would discover this and secretly organize people to resist Tao Ankun, but the time for real success would definitely be pushed back a long time.

The existence of Guo Qing and Tang Tianlan only brought this result a little earlier. People like Tao Ankun will die without a burial place sooner or later.

After Tang Tianlan confirmed Guo Qing's identity, he went back to meet Tang Ming that night and told him about the base in City A. Of course, he also told Tao Muqi about it alone.