Chapter 796 - 798

Chapter 796

"That's right, it's a hotel that specializes in receiving VIPs. Since the number of VIPs is not very large, a group of people will basically live on one floor. If there are a large number of people, they will live on several floors."

Tang Ming, "That's good. Take us in. We will pay attention to the first floor."

"No problem, please come in."

This person is the person next to the chief's assistant, so there is no doubt that the person he brought is a VIP, and the hotel immediately made special arrangements. Giving them one floor would cost one hundred thousand points per day.

Including food, water, clothing and other services.

Tang Ming felt that the price was quite cheap, although in those bases in the north, especially the capital base, they did not need to give points for staying in hotels that entertained VIPs.

But the south belongs to the south, and the people here don't know their strength, so it is inevitable to charge now, but they don't care about such a few points.

For them, they can hunt countless prey and redeem points in a casual trip, and the most important thing is that they will not stay here longer.

After collecting the information they want, or when time is up, or even if no information is collected, they will leave the X City base. Of course, if it is connected to the underground passage at the capital base, they don't mind staying here for a while. time.

But not now, they have a lot of other things to do.

Tang Ming and the others each chose a room to stay in, and found that the rooms here were still suitable for ordinary people. According to their body shapes, the things inside were relatively small.

However, that’s okay, I won’t be here for long anyway, so it’s okay to be patient for a little bit.

Tang Ming asked, "Tianlan, do you think it would be feasible to recruit some people from the base in City X to the manor?"

Tang Tianlan said, "It's best not. Soon the base in City

If the traffic can be smoothed, the people brought back from the base in City The number of patrols in the manor with the mutant wolf dogs has increased a lot."

"It's because there are not enough people, but the manor's combat power is so strong that they can't finish the prey every time they hunt, so they can only sell it to people. "Transit base."

Tang Tianlan, "But now is not a good time." Tang

Ming, "I know, but you should pay attention. After all, we have poached corners from the capital base and other bases before, right?"

Tianlan didn't object to this, "I will help you check when the time comes."

Tang Ming, "No problem! I believe in your vision."

Tang Tianlan said in his heart that he also believed in his own vision, "I'm not saying I don't believe it. You, I'm just worried about you being deceived."

In Tang Tianlan's heart, Tang Ming is always a simple and cute character who is easily deceived and easily hurt.

Tang Ming's mouth twitched, feeling that he had been underestimated.

But if the person who underestimated him was Tang Tianlan, it was natural. Until now, this was the only person who could defeat him head-on, and he was also his lover.

Tang Ming said, "Well, let's go for a walk while we have time?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Let's wait until night."