Chapter 435 - 436

Chapter 435

The security guard looked cold. "Follow us to the security room. Each of you will be fined fifty points! It's a memory!"

Han Yu was a little dissatisfied. "Why? We didn't damage anything..."

The security guard said, "You guys were fighting at the elevator door just now. It affected your memory." This is a lesson to you. If you don’t want to be fined, I still say the same thing, quit the rent and leave. "

Anyway, there is no shortage of renters in the current house.

Han Yu and Tang Chengjun both paid a fine of 50 points in the end. Han Yu had nothing to do with it. He didn't need a good-looking face for his current job, but Tang Chengjun was in a bit of trouble.

There was a bruise on his face just below the eye, a bruise about the size of a thumb. Although it didn't look big, it was really obvious, so he had to cover it with something.

Tang Chengjun rummaged around at home and remembered that Anmei had left some cosmetics behind when she left. He found something inside, and finally spread it on the black and blue, and it really covered up the skin. It looks a little different from the skin color, but you can't tell if you don't look carefully, so I just leave it at that.

And just in case, he still put this bottle in his pocket and took it to work.

The reason he went downstairs before was to go to work, but now it was twenty minutes after work time. He had to hurry there. Generally speaking, he had to arrive at the store five to ten minutes early.

When Tang Chengjun hurried to the store, he only had five minutes.

He quickly changed his clothes and went out to work, but this time as soon as he went out, he saw Anmei coming with the fat pig in the lobby.

Fat Pig, "The room I booked?"

The front desk said, "Sir, this is your room key, please keep it."

Fat Pig took the key and pulled An Mei to the elevator. Tang Chengjun stood there blankly, thinking He wanted to follow, but his colleague grabbed his arm, "Hey, Tang Chengjun, you are very busy, come here quickly, don't be distracted!"

That woman is indeed good-looking, but that kind of woman is too dirty, and they are also playing Sorry!

Tang Chengjun looked back and saw, yes, it was working time now. If he followed, he would not only delay his work, but also cause riots, and he might even lose his job.

He has indeed regained some thoughts about Anmei now, but this thought will not make him lose his job.

But God seemed to be joking on him. When Tang Chengjun went upstairs to deliver the food, he knocked on the door and found that it was An Mei who opened the door!

An Mei was a little surprised to see him, but she quickly smiled and said, "I didn't expect you to work here? It's a nice place. Since you are an acquaintance, I will give you a lot of tips." "

Meimei, What's the matter? You haven't come in for so long?"

Fat Pig's lazily voice came from inside. Anmei took the things in his hands and closed the door the next moment.

"Because I saw an acquaintance, okay, let's not talk anymore, let's eat first?"

Fatty Pig, "Is this the person who pursued you before?"

An Mei giggled, "Yeah, he used to like me and pursue me, but then he found out on his own My monthly salary is not enough for me to do my hair once, so I left in shame. How pitiful!"