Chapter 773 - 774

Chapter 773

how to say? The mutated yak that is Yan Yiyun's target this time is, first of all, five times larger than an ordinary mutated yak. ​​It looks so ferocious that ordinary mutated yaks cannot match it.

It stands to reason that with Yan Yiyun's current strength, a single person would definitely suffer a loss against such a mutated animal, but it was not impossible if he tried his best.

This is a test that Tang Ming arranged for him to break through his current self. If he really breaks through, his strength will be improved to the next level. But if he fails...

then look for another opportunity. It's just that the more he fails, the lower the possibility of the next breakthrough, so in order to avoid trouble and waste of time, he still needs to seize this opportunity.

They stood not far away and watched Yan Yiyun step forward to challenge the mutant yak. ​​There was no doubt about Yan Yiyun's strength, but the mutant yak was restraining him in many aspects.

For example, he has a strong physique and strong defense. Because of his thick fur and strength, he is a little lacking in speed, but it is obvious that Yan Yiyun will not be able to kill this mutant yak in a short time.

Tang Ming took a deep breath, "It looks like it's a bit difficult."

Tang Tianlan, "I should be able to pass

it." Tang Ming, "The tone you said this seems to be that you should be able to pass this exam."

Tang Tianlan, "You are here Didn't you say that in school?" Tang Ming tried to think back. It had been too long and he had experienced too much

. He could no longer remember his previous life in school. Then he shook his head and said, "I can't remember clearly."

Tianlan asked, "Can't you remember it so soon?"

Tang Ming shook his head, "There's nothing to remember. It's not a good memory. It's okay to forget it."

Tang Tianlan thought about his situation and didn't ask any more questions. In the past Just let him pass.

Tang Ming saw that Yan Yiyun's arm was scratched by the sharp horn on the mutated yak's head, blood flowed out, and there was a hint of blood in the surrounding air.

Maybe it's because the blood of powerful mutants can attract many mutant animals, so after feeling the smell of the blood, the mutant yak began to actively attack Yan Yiyun crazily. Just look at the slightly red eyes. It regarded Yan Yiyun as its own dinner.

Tang Ming gritted his teeth and was ready to take action at any time. After all, Yan Yiyun seemed to be struggling to fight now.

Even Xiang Leshan and Qi Danhua were a little worried, and they were nervous for him. Just when Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan were about to rescue people, Yan Yiyun, who had just been picked up by the mutant yak and was about to be pierced by the sharp horn, suddenly grabbed him The sharp horn then circled around and sat directly on the mutant yak's neck.

Using the fastest speed, he aimed the long knife in his hand directly at the mutated yak before it could close its eyes and stabbed it into its head. He had been looking for opportunities before, but this yak was very good at hiding and defending. It's also very good, so I never had a chance.

But now...he just deliberately sold it a flaw, and it was indeed fooled.

Yan Yiyun panted and walked up to Tang Ming and the others. There was not a lot of blood on his body, but there were some small wounds, but he looked healthy.

The injury is not serious, just a little bandage will be enough.

Tang Ming patted him on the shoulder, "Very good. Your strength has been improved to a higher level. Many times we can teach you a lot, but if you want to truly understand or learn it, you still need to practice it." Xiang Leshan