Chapter 488 - 489

Chapter 488

They didn't plan to stop originally, but if they didn't stop, these people even got some things on the road that could puncture the tires. They were so insidious!

They had no choice but to stop the car. There were six people on the other side, but there were four on their side...

No, if you add Tang Tianlan, they would be six! Six versus six, can it still hold up?

The other party was a little surprised to see that there were also six people on Yang Hanqing's side.

"Aren't these two instructors? Why did they come with them? Didn't they say they would stay there?"

"How do I know? That's what Anru said, so... what should we do now?"

Of course these people I don’t know what to do. After all, Anru said that there are only four people here, and three of them are still recovering from serious injuries. They will definitely win against them, and there are so many fish in the carriage.

In addition, they can also get a car for free, which is a very good deal, but now it seems that things are not that simple?

And it's different from what was promised, because these two extra people are the people who guided these people to catch fish at the beach before. They seem to be instructors. If they really take action against the instructor...

and these two The individual looked dangerous, not like he would be killed by them at all.

On the contrary, they were a little intimidated just by seeing the tall bodies of Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan, so it was okay to retreat now, right?

Tang Ming asked, "Yang Hanqing, are you going to let them go?" It

seemed that these six people were waiting here specially, and they were still waiting for their lives. In other words, this group of people came here for their lives. If this happens, if Yang Hanqing lets them go...

Yang Hanqing takes out his gun without saying a word, and shoots one of the people on the opposite side in the head. You must know that this gun and ammunition are used by the base to hunt mutant animals. Researched.

It has the same lethality against mutants. The head of the person who was hit in the head was like a watermelon that was broken by a big stick. In short, when the remaining people came to their senses, they only saw a headless body. The body fell to the ground.

Yang Hanqing didn't even look at the corpse. Taking advantage of the opponent's daze, he fired another shot, which still hit the head. Then there was another corpse on the ground, and now there were only four people left on the opposite side.

Only then did the people behind Yang Hanqing react to cooperate. In this way, when the people on the opposite side were too frightened to make any more resistance, Yang Hanqing asked his three team members to cooperate and kill everyone.

Tang Tianlan nodded, "It's not bad."

Yang Hanqing wiped the blood on his face, "Let's move these corpses to a place inside. Mutated animals will come and eat them all later, so we don't need them." Worry."

"Okay, Captain."

Killing is actually nothing to them. The first time they killed someone was several months ago. Until now, they didn't know what they had encountered on the way back and forth. How many times have I hunted?

But they survived every time, so killing was a common occurrence for them, and it was easy to dispose of the bodies.

Next came their car and the fish in the car. Tang Ming helped them choose and picked out ten non-poisonous fish out of about thirty fish in the car. "Throw away the rest, this car is driving." I 'll sell them when I get back."