Chapter 751 - 752

Chapter 751

Of course Tang Ming mentioned torture on purpose, just to let him know that if the information revealed dissatisfied him, all of them would be thrown into the torture room. Anyway, the people in the torture room were more professional.

Tang Ming's careless approach would probably kill them. It wouldn't be a good idea if they really died. Then they wouldn't be able to find the mastermind behind the scenes. Wouldn't this be like letting the tiger go home?

It is impossible for the two of them to stay at the capital base to protect Du Yi and Du Ping. If they lose the news this time, they will definitely attack Du Yi and the others when they are away.

Tang Ming grabbed his collar and could feel his slightly trembling body, "Can you say it?"

"I said! I said... The six of us were originally a team of the Third Army of the military. "There are ten people in this team. I am the captain, and there are nine remaining members. Here are five members, and the other four should be waiting around."

"But maybe they know that the person who came to arrest us is you." So I dare not get close to this place, and may have already retreated... I know this very well."

Tang Ming, "Third Legion?"

He nodded slightly. They were indeed members of the Legion, and their performance just now was real. It's so bad, no wonder...the ten of them were indeed members of the Third Army before, but no matter...

yes, their ability to withstand pressure was too low, so even though they were strong enough, they were kicked out in the end.

They were unwilling, really unwilling. After someone reached out to him, he grabbed the other person's hand desperately. Even if it was such a task, they still agreed.

"We were originally from the Third Army, but due to some internal reasons, we were abandoned by the Third Army. We really couldn't accept it, so we formed a small team and were directly managed by a certain person."

Tang Ming nodded, " Who is that person?"

The captain's eyes flickered, and finally he said a name, "Wang Xifan."

Tang Ming paused slightly, "Wang Xifan?" Who is this guy? He had never heard of it when he was in the military department. Could it be that he had no contact with high-level officials? Or are you not from the military at all?

It's impossible. If you're not from the military headquarters, it's impossible to directly command the military team.

"Did you become independent from the military department? If you resigned from the military department, you shouldn't be considered a soldier now, right?"

Their eyes flickered, and then they nodded, "Wang Xifan, who just left the military department two days ago, is not a soldier. "If we want to move freely, we must leave the military headquarters."

Although they left the military headquarters, they received very generous benefits, but they did not expect that the first mission would fail, and it would still fail. Very thorough.

Tang Ming casually threw it to the ground, "You guys follow me back to the capital base. I want to see who this person named Wang Xifan is. Also, do you know who the person behind Wang Xifan is?"

They all shook their heads. He shook his head to express ignorance, because the only person who communicated with them from beginning to end was Wang Xifan. Whether it was orders or instructions, Wang Xifan was the one who conveyed them on his behalf.

They are not so stupid that Wang Xifan is their boss, he is just a mouthpiece.

"I've told you everything I know. We only know one Wang Xifan and don't know anything else. If you want to take us back to the base, are you still going to throw us into the military torture room?!" The