Chapter 627 - 628

Chapter 627

Tang Ming, "So that's it... That matter may be a bit troublesome. When he finds out about the situation in the laboratory, he will definitely return to the base in City A to tell his partner Lan Lexia about it, and bring someone out to test us."

Tang Ming said. Tianlan said, "Then if we take Tao Muqi back now, will they be stopped by their people in advance?"

Tang Ming curled his lips, "So what if Lan Lexia and the others are prepared in advance? You forgot that we can just jump over We enter the base through the wall, find Tao Muqi's father directly, and hand him over. In this way, who else can stop us?"

Tang Tianlan said, "That's right, no matter how powerful they are, they wouldn't think that we have such means. , then when do you plan to send them back? "

Now these people seem to be in a lot better condition, but they definitely still need to go to the hospital for treatment, even if they keep looking good, they will gradually get better.

However, sending him to the hospital will undoubtedly help him recover faster. Tang Ming thought for a while and said, "Let's wait and see the situation in two days. I will first lurk inside the base in city A to see what the current situation in the base in city A is like, and then think about it." Thinking about when to send Tao Muqi back," Tang Tianlan said, "That's right. The situation at the G City base is much better now, but it will not take a day or two for the relationship between the two bases to ease. Fang Huai, who disappeared once, may be used as a raft by Lan Lexia.

"So, I will go and take a look first. If possible, it can solve some troubles."

Tang Tianlan said, "I'll go there this time. " "You just came back from the G city base and need to rest. If I go, you can go there now."

Tang Tianlan is also very fast. If you go there now, it will definitely be dark when you get there, and from here to the A city base. The distance is much shorter than the distance to the G city base.

Tang Ming didn't object, just like Tang Tianlan didn't object when he said he wanted to go to the base in G city.

All in all, after Tang Tianlan got his nod, he simply packed a few things and set off. Tang Ming watched his figure disappear into the night before turning back to the house.

Tao Muqi walked up to him, "Brother Tang, I don't know about my girlfriend..."

Tang Ming briefly told Tang Tianlan about the matter, but did not tell them.

"Let me tell you briefly. I hope you are mentally prepared. The relationship between the two bases will definitely not be so easy to ease. It will take time to buffer."

He briefly recounted what happened in the past few days. , of course leaving aside the matter of Duan Yuying.

Duan Yuying's matter had to be told to Tao Muqi alone. Although the remaining four people knew that Duan Yuying who was sent back to the base in G city was herself, it was still not good to say it out loud.

Besides, he had thought of that plan before. If one of these four people wanted to reveal the news to threaten Tao Muqi or Duan Yuying in the future, wouldn't there be trouble?

So it's better not to say anything. When everyone thinks that what is happening now is the truth, no one will believe it no matter what these people say.

The underground laboratory must not be exposed. The situation in the two bases is already quite critical. If it were exposed now, wouldn't it make it even more tense?

After Tang Ming finished speaking, he took Tao Muqi outside to continue talking about Duan Yuying.

Tao Muqi said, "I can't think of such a plan. Thank you so much, Brother Tang."