Chapter 490 - 491

Chapter 490

This is similar to those teams that have no instructors and just go out to fish in the sea. Moreover, Anru is in the team, and 60% of the points will be given to her. The people who join his team are the kind of real people. Desperate mutants.

Yang Hanqing, "It seems that Anru has nothing to look forward to in the future. I hope to see the day when she falls into despair." "But in the past, Anru's carload of at least 30 fish was accurate. This time, it may have been influenced by Our influence was not working properly before, but it should gradually turn around in the future."

Yang Hanqing said, "It has nothing to do with us. When we get to the beach, we will discuss it with Mr. Tang to see if he can become the instructor of our team. What do you think?"

"Okay! We have wanted to say it for a long time, but they may not agree to it, right?"

Yang Hanqing thought about the request he had made many times before, but Tang Tianlan and the others did not agree. The idea was just brought up habitually before. Although they did not agree, they did not absolutely reject it.

This actually gave him some ideas. After all, with these two instructors who were cheating, did he really want anything by then?

After Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan finished guiding them today, Yang Hanqing found them again and talked to them in a relatively remote place

.

In fact, Tang Ming and the others planned to leave in a few days. They had not thought about visiting the base nearby. Now that they see so many small teams fishing here, it can be seen that the situation of this base is quite good. OK

Moreover, the position of the fish they wanted to catch has been determined, and it can be caught in the next two days. Of course, if there is no accident, it can be caught in the next two days. If there is an accident, then they will just forget it.

After all, they have stayed here for too long. It is time to return to the manor for the winter. Moreover, they have not forgotten the Chang family who are waiting for them to go back and clean up at the capital base, as well as Tang Jianshan and his wife who are unaware of the situation and the imprisoned ones. The tortured Tang Chengjun. Maybe it will be more fun after seeing it?

Yang Hanqing, "Is it really not possible? In fact, I think we cooperate very well. If you become the instructor of our team, our team will be expanded and recruit dozens of people..."

Tang Ming shook his head, "We You won’t stay here for long. It’s almost time to leave, and you’ve earned a lot of points since you met us. Isn’t that enough for this winter? You can find a team to continue in the future.”

Yang Hanqing was slightly stunned. It took him a moment to realize, "Are you leaving? When are you leaving?"

Tang Ming said, "It's only been a few days. We just helped you because we liked you. I hope you don't think too much." Yang Hanqing nodded. , but did not continue to persuade, "No matter what, I still want to thank you. If it weren't for you, we would definitely not have had such an easy time during this period, and..."

"As you said, this winter we After two or three years of earning no points in the winter, I am already very satisfied. After that, I will go back and use the points to buy a house to live in. The four of us will always form a team."

Tang Ming said, "This is yours. It’s a good idea. After all, it’s best to live peacefully. By the way…are the typhoons very severe here in the summer? And you can’t go out?”

Yang Hanqing nodded, “Yes, the typhoons are indeed powerful, really. You can't go out. If you encounter a typhoon when you go out, it will be fine if you are closer to the base, but if you are closer to the coast, you may be swallowed up by the waves. "