Chapter 709 - 710

Chapter 709

After Tang Ming finished speaking, he turned and left. They very consciously doubled the training settings for themselves, but no one dared to say anything now, because if they didn't seize the time to complete the training, they might really have to double it again. Until finally, at night, I crawled back to my home.

Tang Tianlan saw him walking back, "How are the two boys?"

Tang Ming said, "The task just now was quite easy for them. Let's double it for them and see where their limits are. If they perform well, If it's good, we can go further. If it's not good, wait and see."

Tang Tianlan and the others actually didn't take these two students too seriously, because their talents were really not good enough. Although the total amount of multi-bone soup is not a lot, it is still a little too little compared to their progress.

Tang Tianlan, "Before we left, Lu Weian said that he would bring them a bowl of soup every day, but the way they are now, they don't look like they have greatly increased their physical fitness. Did Lu Weian lie to us?"

Tang Ming The corner of his mouth twitched, "I think you may have guessed wrong. The pot we use to cook soup is definitely different from the pot Lu Weian and the others use to cook soup."

After seeing Tang Ming's body shape, Tang Tianlan seemed to have thought of it too. This time, after all, Lu Weian and the others probably used the largest soup pot when making soup. In this way, one bone could stew a pot of soup...

and then divide a bowl out of it. Although this effect is there, is it true? Very big.

Tang Ming said, "Wait a minute, didn't Lu Weian just make bone powder into medicine? Why is there still bone soup?"

Tang Tianlan said, "I asked for it. I didn't expect it to be there, but I only asked for it for ten days." For a while, it was gone." Tang Ming, "That's it..."

Their eyes were on the two young people working hard in another place. Tang Ming felt a little emotional, "The young people now seem to be a little bit bad. "Were the two of them tired so quickly?"

Tang Tianlan looked carefully, "It seems that the things they are wearing are wrong? Those are the heaviest, and they are actually wearing two layers. It looks like what we asked them to wear before. Is it a medium reset?"

Tang Ming twitched his lips, "Are these two fools? Forget it, let's just wait and see when they can't hold on any longer."

It turned out that they had just finished. The topic hadn't lasted half an hour, but Du Yi and Du Ping showed signs of losing their grip. Du Yi was okay. He was a mutant a long time ago, but Du Ping only became a mutant recently. Now he almost looks like he's rolling his eyes.

Tang Ming was a little helpless and walked over to let them rest, "Seriously? Compared with the people over there, there is still a certain gap between your physiques. Rest first and don't show off."

Du Yi still collapsed on the ground first. "It's so tiring. They are really amazing and have very strong physical fitness. We really can't compare with them now."

Tang Ming said, "Take your time. As time goes by, you will become better. " It's getting better and better, and... didn't I just ask you to double the training volume? Why did you put on the heaviest weight?"

Du Yi and Du Ping looked at the weight they had just taken off . The heavy weight, and then saw the medium weight next to it. It seemed that they might have picked up the wrong one?

Tang Ming was a little speechless, "Did you get it wrong? Is it really yours? It's amazing..."

Du Yi and Du Ping were both a little embarrassed.