Chapter 498 - 499

Chapter 498

Therefore, it is definitely impossible for this son to give up directly.

Tang Jianshan, "What should we do? Do we have to directly deny that he is our son now? If we do this, we will definitely be beaten by the security guards?"

An Ruolin said, "No need to do this, let's think of a temporary solution first, and then go out later Find him."

Tang Jianshan said, "That's all."

They don't want to give up the points they have already obtained, and they don't want to give up their only son, but they don't know what kind of trouble this son will bring them.

Tang Chengjun waited for a long time before hearing Tang Jianshan's voice.

"Dad? Did you answer the phone? You..."

Tang Jianshan, "Who are you? You are a liar again. Don't bother us. We have seen many people like you pretending to be crazy and acting stupid. Don't think we will be deceived." There are a lot of audio and video people. We have seen through one after another before, and now there is another one, get out of here!"

After saying that, An Ruolin took the phone, and at this time, the phone in Tang Chengjun's hand had been handed over by the security guard. He snatched it away, because the voice coming from the phone...how should I say...

although it was not hands-free, but I couldn't bear that the people here were all mutants. Although the voice was a bit low, what I heard was really what

Tang Jianshan said. , this man is not their son, he is a liar.

Just as the security guard was about to say something, he heard the voice coming from the phone. It was An Ruolin's.

"Security? Security...?"

The security guard took the phone, "Hello, Ms. An, don't worry, I will teach you a lesson for this person."

An Ruolin sighed, "No need, just drive him away . Just leave, I guess I made a mistake for a while, and I will definitely not do this again. Just forget it this time and just let him go. "

The security guard just felt something was wrong. The former liar, An Ruolin, followed him. Tang Jianshan always asked him to beat him up and throw him away, but this time he just drove him away. Didn't he need to be beaten up?

Although it is a bit strange, the security guard will not go against what the owner said, "Well, don't worry, I won't do anything casually.

"

After hanging up the phone, the security guard waved his hand, "Brothers, come here and throw away this liar. " "Get out, the owner said there's no need to beat him.

"

Tang Chengjun realized after they held his limbs hostage that he had been denied, and his parents actually disowned him. This might be due to the fact that he had encountered too many scammers before.

But... Tang Chengjun's experience of being thrown onto the street this time will definitely make Tang Jianshan and the others' thoughts even more extreme. He was imprisoned and tortured by the Chang family, and they lived a good life outside.

Now he is back, but the parents spent the points they exchanged for their "lives" to deny that he is their son, which means they want to enjoy such a good life alone.

What should he do? ! Was it just discarded?

Do you just accept your fate? What about the previous torture? He just left like that?

Do not make jokes!

Tang Chengjun lowered his head slightly, not daring to let anyone see his ugly and ferocious face. After all, the security guards at the gate of the community not far away were still lingering there, and would look over here from time to time. If they were really seen, ...