Chapter 533 - 534

Chapter 533

The old man showed an understanding smile and said, "No problem."

Living here longer does not mean it is a good thing. They should feel sorry for themselves.

Tang Ming followed Tang Tianlan and left the torture room. "Tianlan, what should we do next?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Let's investigate Roblin first."

Tang Ming said, "Leave this matter to Lu Weian's people to investigate ." Easier?"

Tang Tianlan nodded, "Then go find him. He is very busy now, and it doesn't matter if he is a little busier." Is this called squeezing the only labor force? Tang Ming felt a little funny.

Since they arrived at the capital base, it seems that they have asked Lu Weian to help with many things, whether now or in the past. If

Lu Weian hadn't said that they didn't need to owe favors again and again, they would have owed Lu Weian so many favors that they couldn't repay them. . Lu Weian frowned slightly when he heard that Tang Tianlan and the others said they wanted to investigate Roblin.

Tang Ming felt something was wrong, "What's wrong? Is there any difficulty? If there is any difficulty, please give us the information and we can investigate it ourselves."

Lu Weian shook his head, "It's not that there is any difficulty, it's what you said If I guess correctly, he should be the one who died suddenly two days ago."

Tang Ming, "Huh? He died suddenly?"

Tang Tianlan, "Isn't it true? "Death escape?"

Lu Weian, "I'm not very clear about this, because Roblin has some connections here, so I just took a look at his death report. I don't know the specific situation, but I can check it for you." Check it out."

Tang Ming touched his chin, "I think he knew that the people he sent were caught by us. Even though he knew in his heart that those people didn't know his identity, he still faked his death to get away from us just in case. He ran away."

Tang Tianlan, "That's right."

Lu Weian, "Okay, then I'll let someone investigate. I'll let you know as soon as I have news." "That's fine

," Lu Weian said.

It doesn't take much time, just wait in the lounge. When the information comes, I'll have it delivered to you directly."

Tang Tianlan nodded, left with Tang Ming, and left Lu Weian's office with a secretary. , waited in a lounge nearby, and the secretary brought them some snacks, tea, and snacks.

"Mr. Tang, you two will be here later."

Tang Ming waved his hand, indicating that he could go out. After the people left, he said: "I really didn't expect that it was Roblin. This person I thought before He was already dead, but he didn't expect to be alive. "

Tang Tianlan said, "It shouldn't be Roblin. It might be someone who looks very similar to Roblin. "

Tang Ming," how do you know? "

Tang Tianlan, "I can confirm that Roblin is dead, and he died after the matters of Xiao Yuyi and Xiao Yuming were settled.

Tang Ming said, "You seem to have left Roblin's matter to Xiao Yuyi. Did Xiao Yuyi say so before? " Killed Roblin? Or was he deceived? "

Tang Tianlan said, "I went to confirm that Roblin is indeed dead, and what appears later must be fake.

Tang Ming said, "Since it is fake and it has taken over all of Roblin's family property, why are you still trying to get in trouble with us? " Is it because he is afraid that we will expose his identity? "