Chapter 601 - 602

Chapter 601

Zhang Yuyu smiled and took what he had in his hand, "Okay, I'll check it out for you, but since you don't have many requests, just don't blame me if you don't find anything out by then."

Tang Tianlan left quickly. Zhang Yuyu immediately told Lu Weian about it. Lu Weian didn't pay much attention to it and handed the thing to one of his five regular secretaries.

But Gu Yu was also very busy, so he left this matter to... Huang Siwu.

Huang Siwu looked at the pamphlet in front of him, "Are you investigating this person?"

As the old saying goes, "Yes, Assistant Lu personally ordered it. Everything about him must be investigated clearly. It is said that he lived at the capital base before. Yes, I have investigated clearly what happened before he lived here, and then he was taken away. The person who took him away from the base should also find out for me, as well as the reason why he left. Everything must be clearly understood. "

"I have already given instructions to the following. I'll ask someone to help you, just take a good look at it when the time comes. The investigation of this matter is the top priority. Assistant Lu won't wait long for the information I will investigate in a few days."

Huang Siwu was in a daze, but on the surface he was very calm. He took the things and left in a smart manner, "Okay, I understand."

When he returned to his office, he closed the door and sat on the office chair like a dead dog. This was really frustrating. What should I do?

Assistant Lu Weianlu has been alerted. It must have been entrusted by the two big shots Tang Ming. If what he investigated was slightly different from what Du Yi or Jia Yu knew, he would definitely be doomed!

Although I didn't see Jia Yu, Du Yi is here. Will Jia Yu be far away? Unless Jia Yu is dead.

It would definitely be best if Jia Yu died, because Du Yi didn't know much, and he could throw a lot of blame on Jia Yu's head. Yes, just do this, this is the best way!

You can also hide the things in your hands, which is even better!

But...a phone call came.

"Hello? What's going on? Didn't I tell you not to call me when I'm at work?"

"Boss! Something bad is going on!" The voice inside was very anxious.

Huang Siwu had an ominous premonition, "Tell me slowly, what's going on?"

"Boss, we just saw Jia Yu driving in from outside at the gate of the base! He's here! He's here to see Du Yi!

Huang Siwu's vision went dark and he almost fainted, okay, okay, if Jia Yu and Tang Ming were to get in touch, wouldn't he be doomed? |

"Jia Yu went to where those two people lived?

"Wait, boss! " The two men took Du Yi away from the base and left through the underground passage. It seemed they were going back to the manor! "Huang Siwu breathed a big sigh of relief. It seemed that his life was saved for the time being. "Okay, okay, let's kill this Jia Yu quickly before they come back. Remember, kill him by any means. And also...don't reveal your identity.

"Okay boss, we get it! " "

Jia Yu has just returned to the capital base. After careful observation, he found that someone was following him after he entered the base gate.

It seems that he has to find a safe place to live during this period, but the safest place that Jia Yu can live in is In fact, it didn't have much of a protective effect, so he thought about it and went to find a close friend of his.