Chapter 639 - 640

Chapter 639

Tang Ming showed a surprised expression on his face, "Are you saying that you will change your ways and do good deeds? Why does it sound so unbelievable? I don't really believe it. What about you, Tianlan?"

Tang Tianlan didn't talk nonsense, "The time is almost delayed. Come on, pack up and go back to rest."

Tang Ming nodded, feeling very reasonable, "That's right, it's time to go back and rest. I'm a little tired from playing just now." Wouldn't it be more tiring to play with the three of them?

"Wait a minute! We all said we would repent, why do you still have to kill us all? If you don't believe it, just supervise us directly in the future!"

Tang Ming shook the weapon in his hand and said, "We are very busy Yes, I don’t have time to supervise you, and you three seem to be the strongest mutants in this base in City A. If we leave here, and you have no one to control you, you can do whatever you want."

"Okay? Okay, why are you talking so much nonsense? Go to hell."

Tang Ming looked at the people in front of him and cut off the heads of the three of them as quickly as possible. His movements were very different from the way he was playing just now. Same.

Tang Tianlan didn't even look at the three headless corpses on the ground. "It's time to go back."

Tang Ming turned around and looked at the villa behind. "Guo Ning is out."

After these three people died, Guo Ning took A child walked out of it, "Thank you both for your help. I'm going to take Guo Qing over now. I'll take this child with me and hand it over to Tao Muqi then."

Tang Ming said, "The person in charge of this base in the future is Isn't it Tao Muqi?"

Guo Ning said, "I'm not sure about this, but what is certain is that Tao Muqi will also participate in the election and let people from the base choose him, but Guo Qing will send someone to stay here to help him get familiar with the management of the base. ."

Tang Ming took Guo Ning and the others to the stronghold before Guo Qing, where many people were imprisoned, and when they came there, they met those who were escorting Lan Lexia.

Guo Ning was stunned for a moment when he saw Lan Lexia, and Lan Lexia was even more stunned. When he saw Guo Ning standing with the enemy with the child, his mind went into panic on the spot, but he quickly reacted come over.

"You bitch! You traitor! You bitch who eats and cheats! You... Uh-huh!"

Before he could finish speaking, his mouth was covered and he was dragged to the innermost cell and locked up. Anyway, The cells here were all prepared by Guo Qing a long time ago. Women are locked together, men are locked together, and ten people are locked in one cell.

Even though Lan Lexia was locked up, she still had a bad mouth. She kept cursing Guo Ning with different disgusting words, but Guo Ning seemed not to hear it and continued to chat and laugh with Tang Ming.

Lan Lexia watched Guo Ning's figure go further and further away, and then she reluctantly stopped cursing until she could no longer see her. To be honest, she felt a little thirsty.

"Hey! Is there anyone here, bring me some water? I'm thirsty! Are you abusing me?! Come on, bring me some water!" Soon someone came over with a bowl of water, when Lan Lexia sneered. When she was about to take it into her hand, she was splashed with water on her face. She felt that the water had a strange taste.

"Hahaha... This is water from the toilet. Doesn't it taste good? I think it matches you very well, so I went to the toilet specially!"

Lan Lexia quickly wiped out the water that she had accidentally wiped out just now. She spat out the water that splashed into her mouth, making a continuous sound of bah bah bah, and waited for her to wipe the water off her face, but when she saw the water on her clothes helplessly, she wanted to curse.