Chapter 663 - 664

Chapter 663

Tang Tianlan used his greatest strength to scratch the bones, but only a few very shallow marks were left. He stretched out his fingers and wiped them, and the skeleton was actually intact!

"This thing must be brought back."

Tang Tianlan looked at his fingers and palms. There was nothing abnormal, so it was non-toxic. This was much easier, and he didn't need to find an antidote to use it.

Tang Tianlan thought for a while, "If we eat it..."

If we eat it, maybe he and Tang Ming will become much stronger, right?

It's just...their nails can't even touch this bone, can their teeth move it?

How many machines can crush these bones? The capital base might be able to do it, and Tang Tianlan also knew that such a big frame would definitely not be able to be eaten by just the two of them.

So the only option was to cooperate with Lu Weian to transport all the bones back to the capital base, and then discuss the distribution issue. He and Tang Ming would need it, and the manor would also need to send some there.

But it's definitely not now. Even if it needs to be transported back, it will have to wait until this wave of mutated beasts has passed.

What if we come here to transport the skeleton and are attacked by mutant animals? Death is certain.

Lu Weian said, "Tang Ming, there are still ten minutes. Did he encounter any problems?"

Tang Ming said, "If he doesn't come back for more than an hour, I will go over and have a look."

Lu Weian was speechless, and he went with the two of them. What's the difference over there? If I had known this, I would have let these two guys go together, so I would have saved myself here... Sniff?

Tang Ming, "Look, isn't this coming?"

Tang Tianlan stopped beside him, holding a white thing about one meter long in his hand, "Are you talking?"

Tang Ming, "Lu Weian has always been During the countdown, I said that if you don't come back after an hour, I'll go find you. By the way, what is this? "

Tang Tianlan said, "It's a bit troublesome to talk about. Let's talk about it when we get back."

This is what he said. It took a lot of effort to remove a small piece of bone from the skeleton. I plan to take it back and try it. What should I try? What else could it be? Of course I eat and watch.

Tang Ming didn't ask any more questions, and even Lu Weian and the others who saw the white object didn't say anything. Things that Tang Tianlan valued must be good things.

But that's all. Do they want to come here shamelessly?

Not to mention other people, even Lu Weian himself is not so shameless.

Anyway, for them, it is better for Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming to return to the capital base safely than anything else. The two have now reunited and are heading towards the capital base.

When they received the news that the two men had definitely returned to the gate of the capital base, this group of people breathed a sigh of relief, but there was also a problem.

That is, the two of them went out for a walk this time and did not collect any useful information. Those mutated animals will definitely come out of the holes under the sinkhole.

It would be nice to know where the source is.

In fact, they had sent people to investigate the holes under the sinkhole before, but after walking for a long time, they had not reached the end, and they would lose the signal soon, and people would die in them if the supplies ran out.