Chapter 525 - 526

Chapter 525

Tang Ming is Tang Tianlan's bottom line, his life-like existence, and what did he just say? There is no taboo in talking about Tang Ming's life and death here, as if we are just curious about how he survived.

Tang Tianlan, "Don't say it again in the future."

Zhang Yuyu tightened her mouth, "I know, I know, he is your baby and your life. I just didn't react for a moment. You also know that once you get a new I will experiment with things day and night. I have tried too many times before, but I just said,

"My brain is a little unresponsive now. Just don't blame me..."

Tang Ming blinked. The atmosphere here was a bit stiff. Sure enough, it is still needed. Take action yourself.

"Okay, okay, the place is here. Zhang Yuyu, please take us to the prepared vacated laboratory. The two of us need to be alone for a while.

Zhang Yuyu nodded, "No problem. " "

After he parked the car, he took the two of them to his laboratory. Of course, he had already set aside a separate laboratory room for them, "By the way, how long will you use it? "

Tang Ming, "Give us all the information about the previous tests on that poison, and let us take a look first. If it's quick, it will take about a day or two, if it's slow, it may take a week. "

Zhang Yuyu paused slightly, wait! That's not what you said before. You said you would use it for a while and leave soon, but now you say it will take at least a day or two?

Forget it, it's just an empty laboratory. , he could still bear it.

Zhang Yuyu immediately ordered the people behind him to make copies of all the information, "Then you can go in and do whatever you want, just don't do bad things. Someone will send the information later. Just open the door and collect it, I'll go to work. "

After he finished speaking, he slipped away directly. Tang Ming was stunned for a moment. What does it mean to do bad things here?

Do they look like the kind of people without moral integrity?

Tang Tianlan patted Tang Ming on the shoulder, "We have moral integrity. But he didn't, so there was no need to think too much.

Tang Ming frowned slightly, expressing a little worry, "I really want to know how someone like Han Meng got together with someone like Zhang Yuyu. Can you really resist beating him? "

Tang Tianlan said, "Everyone has his or her own preferences for radish and green vegetables. "

Tang Ming twitched the corner of his mouth, "That Han Meng's vision really needs to be studied. " "

Tang Tianlan said, "It has nothing to do with us. Come and take a look at the experimental equipment here. I have used it before, but it is a bit rusty now. Let's try it out first and then look at our blood later.

Tang Ming nodded, "Okay, then you can teach me by the way. I want to give it a try too. " "

Maybe there will be some place where it can be used in the future.

Tang Tianlan, "Then come here and take a look at this first..."

It took about an hour or so before someone knocked on the door outside. At this time, the two of them calmed down. An hour has passed by accident, and...it takes so long to copy a document. It seems that Zhang Yuyu has really worked hard during this period.

"Is this the life style of a scientific research madman? "

He remembered that there seemed to be five machines used for copying over there. If all five machines were used to copy together, it would take another hour...