Chapter 651 - 652

Chapter 651

With this thought in mind, Zhou Qian simply ignored the matter and went directly to the training ground to pick up the two lazy soldiers and practice them carefully. Only in this way could he have fun.

Jia Yu, etc., he should have given up long ago, but now...now he really doesn't have to think about it anymore.

Jia Yu was silent for a long time after Zhou Qian hung up the phone. He couldn't go out at will these days because of the military personnel. Of course, it didn't mean he was imprisoned, it was just that he couldn't leave the capital base.

So it's very boring for him now. He can't go to Du Yi or contact anyone casually.

Everything has to wait until this matter is investigated, or after they confirm that it has nothing to do with him, then he can be free to do what he wants to do, just get close to Du Yi or something...

Jia Yu sighed, "When will it be okay? What? "

Guo Qing got the news about He Lezhang and Ding Danhan. As soon as he got the information, he carefully looked at the performance of these two people in the military department.

To be honest, it's very good. The performance of these two people is very good!

It can be said that if that incident had not happened, the two of them would have been promoted now and would have had some status in the military department. However, they were fired just because of that incident.

No, although it is recorded here that they took the initiative to submit their resignation letters, it was actually the incident that was exposed, so the boss they followed got the chance to resign after Zhou Qian interceded.

Otherwise, instead of resigning and doing other things in the capital base, they would go directly to the cells of the military headquarters... No, they would be serving their sentences by doing hard labor around the base.

Guo Qing researched the departments where the two men worked before. Among them, Ding Danhan's department was very close to the place where the monitoring equipment was stolen, or it only took two or three minutes to get there.

Moreover, the departments on both sides are very familiar with each other, and there are frequent personnel exchanges and information exchanges, so it is actually very normal for Ding Danhan to come and go there. Even if everyone sees her appearance, they will definitely not care.

Guo Qing read all the information and put it on the table. "It seems that Ding Danhan is the most suspect."

"Can you show me the surveillance on the day of the theft? This should be no problem, right?"

"Of course no problem, Secretary Guo, We have actually copied the surveillance of that day separately, and I will show it to you now. Wait a minute. "

Guo Qing quickly saw the surveillance of that day, and there were many surveillance videos from inside and outside the department where the monitoring equipment was stolen. , there are really many of them. When Guo Qing saw them for the first time, he felt that he didn’t want to see them anymore.

After thinking about it, it was right. Things like monitoring surveillance should not be left to me. I just brought a few assistants I brought over and asked them to check the surveillance here with the people from the military department.

In particular, we must carefully look at the surveillance where Ding Danhan appeared.

He took his people to investigate what these two people were doing now, but when he got in the car, he suddenly thought of something.