Chapter 717 - 718

Chapter 717

But now that he saw the two people being tied up and thrown on the ground, he felt a lot more relieved. For him, it was really thirty years in the east of the river and thirty years in the west of the river, although he did not do it on his own.

But it’s still fun!

"I know, leave it to me. I know there is a place that is very suitable for detaining the two of them. Let someone take them and imprison them now!"

Now the people in the village are all people who have been oppressed by them for a long time, so When they found that the two villains were helped by people they thought were villains, they all showed friendly smiles.

Tang Ming took a deep breath and walked in together. He found that the village was indeed in chaos, but after seeing the two people who were tied up and dragged in, all the villagers came together to watch the fun.

"Hey! Come and see, everyone, these two villains have been brought back! They are arrested now!"

"Oh my God, they are really tied up. Was it done by those people just now? I thought they were here. The people who slaughtered the village were not expected to be good people!"

"I heard that it was the army from the capital. Now we are really safe. Those people have also escaped and will definitely not come back. Now we are It's really okay. Everyone, come out quickly!"

"Yes, come out and tidy up the village. The group of people just took away all the useful things they saw. Now they must tidy up and give it to the army. People need to clean up some places to live and come out!"

In this way, some people quickly went to clean up the places in the village and the vacant houses, while some people followed the two tied up villains to the place where they were imprisoned. Go.

By the way, all the people who were previously imprisoned there were released.

Of course, the two people who were imprisoned were not imprisoned so simply. Although there were two members of the army escorting them there, they would still be attacked by many people on the way.

For example, throw a stone or a snowball as hard as iron. The most common ones here are snowballs. Throw them one by one. Although it is not fatal and it is no big deal, it hurts!

All the villagers threw them one by one. Not to mention, they were very accurate. Each snowball did not hit the two soldiers nearby. All the snowballs hit those two. On an individual basis.

It wasn't until they were locked up in the innermost cell and two members of the army stood outside that the villagers gradually stopped. Of course, the army people also came to help release all the people in the cell here.

And the troops from the capital arrived to reassure them that they were all fine and would be fine in the future.

When the people in the army saw that the people locked in the cells were basically good-looking men with various marks on their bodies, they couldn't help but twitch the corners of their mouths and look at the deepest part of the cells with hidden eyes. The two people in that prison-like place.

"Hmph, I don't discriminate against such feelings, but..."

"But forcing them is a crime, and it's the same for men and women. Such people don't know whether the captain will kill them on the spot or take them back to the capital base. "

It depends on the situation. If things here are sorted out quickly, they should be taken back to the capital base for sentencing. If things are more troublesome here, they will definitely be done after all the people from the villages in this group are gathered together." , executing him, after all, what he did seemed to return the social order here hundreds of years ago. "