Chapter 675 - 676

Chapter 675

Tao Muqi didn't know what he was thinking, but he finally managed to evoke a faint smile, "Well, I only have you."

Duan Yuying walked deep into the ruins alone, and Tang Ming followed him from a distance, keeping his distance in case anything happened. He can react in a split second and rush within saving distance.

Tang Tianlan stood there without moving. Tao Muqi nodded slightly to him, "Excuse me, Mr. Tang."

Tang Tianlan shook his head, "It's okay. When they come out, we will take you to the capital base."

Tao Muqi nodded with a pale face. , but unlike the numb eyes before, now they reveal a little hope for the future.

Tang Tianlan said, "This G city base was completely destroyed. When you encountered mutant animals, did you encounter any mutant animals that were particularly large and could exceed the height of the base wall?"

Tao Muqi thought for a moment, "No, at least. It didn't happen at our base in City A... But the wall was still breached. After that, we just fought and retreated. In the end, we couldn't even maintain communications and could only take care of ourselves... And then I He hid in that place with A Ying, and nothing happened after that."

Tang Tianlan nodded. He said it very simply, but he could think of many things clearly, "It was your base in City A that encountered the mutant beast wave first. Or was it the G City base that encountered it first?"

Tao Muqi thought for a while, "It seems that the G City base encountered it first. Our base heard the sound of artillery fire from the base here at night. , and then wanted to contact the G city base, but..."

Tang Tianlan, "But you found that the mutated animal came to the door during the contact?"

Tao Muqi suddenly collapsed on a brick on the ground, "Yes, that's right. In this way, I originally thought there was a coup at the G City base, and I planned to bring people here to rescue Uncle Duan, but I never thought..."

Of all the people in the two bases, only Tao Muqi and Duan Yuying are left. Alone.

Tang Tianlan, "It's very strange, there is something very strange.

Tao Muqi asked, "What's so strange? " "

Tang Tianlan said, "You really can't even find mutant animals in a large area near your base. Why is there a sudden wave of mutant animals? Haven't you thought about this?

Tao Muqi said, "I have thought about it, but I haven't figured it out. And...what if I have figured it out now? " The facts have become history, and there is no way to change it. The two of us will still live together in the future..."

Tang Tianlan, "That's right..."

Tao Muqi sat there motionless, and Tang Tianlan did not continue to speak. After a few minutes of silence, Tao Muqi raised his head and glanced at Tang Tianlan, who was standing not far away,

"Mr. Tang?

Tang Tianlan said, "What? " "

Tao Muqi, "Can I ask you some questions? "

Tang Tianlan," you asked. "

Tao Muqi, "What is life like in the capital base? "

Tang Tianlan," Have you been to the capital before the end of the world? It’s pretty much the same as before, except there are more ways to make money by hunting mutant animals outside the base.

Tao Muqi said, "Is that so? " Does that mean that both Aying and I can find good jobs? Tang Tianlan said

, "I don't know. You have to work hard on your own. You can't let me and Tang Ming support you." "