Chapter 571 - 572

Chapter 571

There were two groups, that is, four people who got together after killing the mutated animals. They did not dare to save those people, so they returned to the cave here.

Tang Ming said, "It's very smart. It's safe to go back the same way, because when we just passed by, all the mutated animals nearby were attracted away. If they go back to the cave, they can survive until the next morning."

Tang Tianlan, "How long does this fragrance last?"

Tang Ming, "The instructions say that in such an environment, it can last for about three hours."

Tang Tianlan, "Guess how many people will die."

Tang Ming thought about it After a while, "Eighteen people form two teams. I think about ten people will die."

Tang Tianlan said, "Let's try it. I am only eleven people. What do you think about ten people?"

Tang Ming Rolling his eyes, he actually competed again, "How about losing or winning?" What if it's not eleven or ten? Is it a draw? So what if it's a draw? "

Tang Tianlan said, "I win at eleven, but you win at eleven?"

Tang Ming said, "Humph, you don't have to give in. I win at ten, you win at eleven, and the rest." Even if it's a draw, this bet is not a good one."

Tang Tianlan nodded and agreed with his statement. This is actually not bad, right?

In the end, the final result was eleven, that is to say, among the eighteen people who survived, There were only seven people. Tang Ming couldn't get angry and went straight to kill all the people who were still alive. Of course, not including those who were hiding in the cave,

the fourteen who died in the end were the four who returned the same way. Individuals.

Tang Ming looked at the figures of the four people helping each other back, and felt that it would be better to kill them all, but...

before the four people left, they did not forget the prey placed near the entrance of the cave, and planned slowly. Drag them back, because the most important thing to them now is actually the bodies of these prey. Of

course, Tang Tianlan and the others returned to their villa at the base before it fully dawned, counting the time to leave the house, wandering around. They walked to the gate of the base.

They had been hanging around here for the past few days, planning to buy some mutated animal meat to eat back, so it was not strange to come here now, and the people following them didn't find it strange.

But soon, at ten. A few minutes later, they saw four extremely embarrassed people dragging the carcasses of many mutated animals back. For a moment, everyone didn't know whether to go up and ask about the price or not

because the situation of the four of them looked really bad . It was too tragic. You could tell at a glance that something bad had happened, because there were always Roblin's people guarding the gate of the base, so someone quickly came over and took them away, taking them with them. The prey that came back.

Because there were eighteen people during the hunt, there were still a lot of prey. After everyone saw so many people coming and taking away all the prey, they knew that they were from the same group, so they stopped going together

. No matter how hard they licked their faces and leaned in, it was impossible to buy it.

Tang Ming and the others wandered around here and then left, pretending that they didn't plan to stay here because they hadn't bought the right meat, and Roblin's side was the real deal. They had a falling out