Chapter 494 - 495

Chapter 494

Yang Hanqing knew that she was just scared, afraid that he would say bad things about her in front of these army people and cause trouble to her, that's why she ran away so quickly.

The captain may have guessed something, "Does she have a grudge against Mr. Yang? I can help you, but... although I can help you teach her a lesson, I am still an instructor after all. The military department will not go too far and will help you a little. It's okay for you to vent your anger."

Yang Hanqing shook his head, "There's no need. We were teammates before, so let's just pretend we don't know each other now."

Although I tried to kill them twice before, I was met with resistance. He killed her, took away two cars and sold them, and her two to three hundred thousand points were just gone. Although Yang Hanqing was not broad-minded, she would not argue with a woman again because of this.

If Anru stays calm and doesn't make trouble after that, of course he won't make trouble either.

In this way, Yang Hanqing's status in the base here gradually improved over time. He even tested his instructor level after a period of time, and successfully became a senior instructor and a member of the military department. guest.

Regarding Yang Hanqing's matter, Tang Ming and the others got news every other week. They found that the news became more and more detailed each time, and they knew that Yang Hanqing's status had slowly changed.

Tang Ming stepped on the thick snow outside and almost buried himself in it. "Wow, such thick snow?!" It was not so thick when they came back yesterday. It seemed that it rained heavily last night. The snow was falling, and since there was no sound at all, they slept well. He slowly came out from below.

Tang Tianlan had already removed the snow at the door of their residence, and now the two of them were sitting on the rocks looking at the sun in the sky.

Tang Ming said, "Actually, it's almost time, it's winter time."

Tang Tianlan said, "Well, when are you going to the capital base?"

I haven't seen Zhang Yuyu for a long time, so it's okay to go over and see my former comrades this time.

Tang Ming, "Well... let's go after the snow has almost fallen. It's so cold now. I want to have a good rest and don't want to run around."

"And... I'll just give the Chang family a little time to jump around. What do you think? What?"

Tang Tianlan said, "That's right. How are you going to deal with the Chang family?"

Tang Ming tilted his head and looked at Tang Tianlan, "Humph, what else can we do?

"

Tang Tianlan said, "You're right. It's impossible for them to find out that we did it anyway, so... go quietly?"

Tang Ming nodded, "Yes, go quietly. Don't go through the underground passage when the time comes. Take us to sneak into the capital base at night, and then... do you think it's exciting?"

Tang Tianlan curled his lips, "This is what I'm good at, but I haven't done it for a long time, but if you like it, If so, I can teach you."

After all, he has done a lot of things like sneaking in and assassinating people, so it should be quite unfamiliar to Tang Ming. Tang Ming said, "Okay, teach me now. When we go there, I can get started immediately. By the way, remember to capture that Chang Qing, and the Chang family members... although they are a bit innocent, but kill them a little bit." A few people are helping Lu Weian, right? "Isn't that Assistant Lu just displeased with the Chang family?