Chapter 559 - 560

Chapter 559

Sleeping in the wild? This is not a good choice. After all, there are mutated animals outside, and the situation is better in the cave.

The team leader looked at the time and said, "We'll leave in half an hour. It's still possible to get to the cave before dark."

Tang Ming didn't have any objections, "That's it."

Half an hour later, the team leader summoned everyone , while walking back, he recorded the number of petals picked by each person, and gave them a small piece of paper with the number written on it. "I have recorded it all here. When you go back, you can use this small piece of paper to come to me." Come and get your reward."

Everyone accepted the note with satisfaction.

Maybe because there was not enough time, everyone walked very fast and finally reached the cave before dark. But also because it was already dark, after they arrived at the cave, they lit the fire and started to get some hot food to eat.

There were some mutated animals gathered outside, some were attracted by the flames and temperature, and some were attracted by the breath of the people here. In short, they all gathered not far from the cave.

But fortunately, no one was as stupid as the young couple before and just walked out.

Near the cave were their previous trophies, which were many mutant animals they hunted.

After we go back, everyone will share equally. Of course, everyone who has contributed will share equally. Those who have not contributed will not get any points. This is as it should be.

And Gu Fu, who was favored by everyone when they came out, actually didn't make any extra money except for the reward from this task! You must know that it is rare for so many powerful mutants to go on missions together. Many mutants will deliberately attract some mutant animals outside, kill them together, and then sell the points when they return.

Such a point, although each person will not get a lot of points, is still a small fortune for them. Does Gu Fu even look down on it?

In fact, that's not the case. Of course Gu Fu and the others also want to make extra money, but once they see Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming join the team to make extra money, they don't dare to act rashly. After all, they are really scared.

Although Tang Tianlan and the others did not seem to recognize the two people on their side, this could only be because the contact time was too short and they did not see their entire faces, so they did not remember who they were.

It is very likely that they have seen the information they downloaded, so neither of them dared to act rashly, which led to the fact that now they can only look at it from the side, but do not dare to really get involved.

If the two of them went hunting alone to earn extra money, it would definitely arouse everyone's dissatisfaction. Bi Jing went out to do tasks together to earn extra money, which is also the consensus of everyone, so if the two of them did it alone, they would probably be squeezed out.

Forget it if they are ordinary mutants. The bad thing is that the mutants who came out this time are all a relatively strong group of people in the base. If they are squeezed out by this group of people, their survival in the base will be difficult. More and more difficult.

This base of Bi Jing is not the capital base. They have no foundation here at all. If they are united and squeezed out, the early development time will definitely be very difficult, right?

After Tang Ming and the others were full, they got up and walked out. There were a lot of mutant animals gathered outside the cave. It would be a waste if they didn't kill them and take them back!