Chapter 597 - 598

Chapter 597

Gu Fu looked at Du Yi's eyes and said subconsciously, "Let me go?"

Du Yi paused slightly, "You are quite smart. You guessed it right away. I really planned to let you go, so you are What do you think? Do you think it's possible or not? "

Gu Fu said, "I'm not his opponent."

This is true. Gu Fu is not Roblin's opponent at all. Although he can do a sneak attack, he can't predict it. Before Roblin's death, a life-and-death situation broke out. Didn't he make a huge loss?

Du Yi's lips curled up, "Anyway, just tell me if you have this idea. After all, the teachers definitely don't want someone who knows that they have broken their promise to stay here." Gu

Fu chirped. Is this a threat? ? Is this really a threat?

He took a deep breath, "So what if I have such an idea? If the sneak attack fails, I will die. If the sneak attack succeeds, I will definitely be seriously injured. No one will come to save me then."

Du Yi touched his chin, "That is Say you agreed? "

Does Gu Fu have any other choice? No, really not.

"Then what can you do to help me?"

Du Yi certainly had something he could help him with. He had prepared something before he came, "Take this thing." He took it and looked at it, " Is the thing in this small bottle blood?"

Du Yi said, "Yes, it is indeed blood. Put this thing in something for him to eat. Anyway, as long as he eats it, no, even skin contact is fine, both are fine. , He will definitely die."

As soon as he finished speaking, Gu Fu was so frightened that he almost threw the thing away, but luckily he held it back.

Du Yi, "You have to be careful, you must not touch this thing."

Gu Fu swallowed, a little nervous, "I...I know."

Du Yi, "Then I'll leave first, if Remember to inform me if you succeed. After I told the teacher, I will leave here and go to the capital base. I hope you can have a new life here."

What Gu Fu wanted to hear most now was, "Okay. ...I will live a good life and never have anything to do with people like Roebling again."

To be honest, when he first met Roebling, he thought he was lucky, but the more he got in touch with him, the more he got into contact with him. The more he felt that he was unlucky rather than lucky, but by the time he understood it, it was already too late.

Fortunately, there is still another chance now.

I guess Tang Ming and the others knew that he had already died once, so they ignored the past grudges, right? It doesn't matter...

as long as he survives.

"I can definitely do it."

After Gu Fu said that, he left. When he returned, he just walked into the living room and saw Roblin sitting on the sofa.

"You're back? You've been out for a long time. Let's have dinner."

Gu Fu said, "Well, okay." "

The appointment was to meet at four o'clock. They chatted for a while, and now it's probably less than five o'clock when they get back here. It

's dark outside, and Auntie has just made the meal. It's time to eat.

Roblin is eating . Then I asked casually, “What are you doing? "

Gu Fu,"I saw a girl."

Anyway, that's right.

Roblin paused, "That's true. At our age, it's really time to find a woman. Why have you fallen in love with her?"