Chapter 603 - 604

Chapter 603

Du Yi followed them to the cafeteria. There were three floors in the cafeteria. There were many windows on each floor. The first floor had the most people, and there were also many people on the second and third floors. Moreover, there were no stairs in the cafeteria, which meant that To go to the second and third floors to eat, you have to climb up by yourself.

Du Yi was not pretentious. Watching the four of them climb up one by one, he also followed their steps and climbed to the third floor. "It smells so good..."

He said Only then did he feel that he was already very hungry, and he discovered that there were fish here that could only be eaten at that base. He pointed to the fish in the bowl, "This fish soup...the fish in this is..."

Jiang Yan, "the fish in this? Yes, the fish here is delicious, and the fish soup is also delicious. You Try it, it tastes very good, and it can quickly increase the degree of mutation after eating it. We all like it."

Du Yi said, "Oh, okay, that's not right... Where did you get this fish? "In the river here?"

Jiang Yan and the other four shook their heads, "We don't know. This is a secret. We only know that it's basically available every day. It's a little less in winter, but the supply has recently returned to the previous level. , where did it come from..."

Huang Manli said quietly, "This seems to be a secret. Only those who go to catch fish know where it comes from, and they will not be allowed to reveal the information about it."

Huang Manli said quietly. Her teacher is Phil, who is now the top manager of the manor, so Huang Manli basically heard what she said from Phil. As long as it is not far different from the facts they know, they will believe it.

Du Yi, "So that's it? This fish is really good and delicious, but won't you get tired of eating it every day? He stayed at that base before

1999.

At the beginning, Jia Yu had no funds, so He eats this kind of fish for three meals a day, and now he feels a little nauseous when he sees this kind of fish and smells the smell of the soup or the food made from this fish,

so he doesn't even take a bite of the fish soup . He drank and didn't eat a bite of fish. He knew that eating more was good, but there was always a buffer time

. He didn't want to touch it now.

Jiang Yan and the others were a little surprised when they saw that Du Yi didn't eat fish, "Why do you drink fish soup?" ah? This fish soup is very delicious and tastes very good. Everyone can only get one portion of the soup. If you don't drink it, it will be wasted.

Du Yi then nodded, "Okay, I'll drink it now. " "

He seemed to be casual but actually he picked up the bowl of soup and took a small sip.

Du Yi thought it was very delicious. It was really delicious. It was completely different from what he ate at that base. It was better than what he had eaten there. The soup was several times more delicious. I was really out of control now. I finished the bowl of soup, and I also finished the fish.

For a mutant, a bowl of soup like this is really not enough. However, it is said that each person can only have one bowl of soup per meal every day, so Du Yi ate the rest of the meal without asking any questions,

"Hey, how's it going?" Isn’t this fish very delicious? Are you hooked? "

Du Yi nodded, "It is indeed very delicious."

Now he is not sure whether the fish was obtained from the base over there. The fish over there will not be so delicious at all. But it doesn't matter. Regardless of whether it is true or not, he has eaten a lot anyway. Why do he want so much now?