Chapter 462 - 463

Chapter 462

And...actually, wouldn't it be nice if they just kept this matter hidden and didn't let anyone in the manor leak it?

Besides, wouldn't it be better to let Tang Tianlan solve it by himself and tell the outside world that he killed it himself? Why does he think so much?

"If you want to do it yourself, just do it yourself. I support you... and just tell the outside world that I killed him."

Tang Tianlan frowned slightly. This was obviously different from what he thought. Since he killed it by himself, how could he do it? Let Tang Ming be accused of murder? If he killed it himself, that's what he killed.

"No, I agree."

Tang Ming, "Are we one and the same?!"

Tang Tianlan was laughed at, "Yes, but these are two different things."

Tang Ming, "Okay, let me leave Tang Jianshan and the others to myself. Come and solve it, I want to kill them myself!"

Tang Tianlan, "This is different! Tang Hanyu and the others are not my parents, but you are different..." Tang Ming, " But

I want to do it myself!"

The matter went back to the beginning. In the end, Tang Tianlan had to compromise. Tang Hanyu had to do it himself, but it was said that Tang Ming was the one who killed him. Tang Jianshan was left to him to kill him. An Ruolin and Tang Chengjun...

look at them Let it be your own destiny. If Tang Chengjun and An Ruolin want to kill themselves, there is no need for them to take action. If in the end...

Tang Tianlan lost his parents when he was very young, so he doesn't know the kind of mother who looks at him a little bit. How does it feel to have your entire life destroyed by your own husband and the illegitimate child of an outside mistress, torture yourself with work hypnosis, and finally die of despair due to overwork.

But he knew that this matter could never be saved. Tang Jianshan and the others would definitely die!

Because they don't want them to die too happily, they are now planning to torture them little by little. However, Tang Chengjun's job is so good now, so their lives are still pretty good.

But there is not much time left. They will soon have nothing. Let them enjoy life for a while now. After what happens, they will know how precious this life is.

What they didn't expect was that a typhoon would arrive a few days later.

The manor was well prepared, but Tang Hanyu was caught off guard. Originally, they planned to try to use the machines secretly at this time, but unexpectedly...

the typhoon interrupted everything, but they were unable to act. It doesn't mean that the people in the manor won't take action. Just as they said themselves, although the soldiers are very confident in the way of covering up the water and the earth, they still can't keep their eyes on that side.

In this case, just kill them all. Everyone who participated in this plan was killed before they could react, and their bodies were all dragged away and thrown into the mountains.

They were very fast when they started. They completed it while those who were not involved in the plan were still sleeping. Moreover, there was a strong wind outside due to the approaching typhoon. The temperature dropped sharply at night and there was strong wind, so as long as No one will go out.

Even with the doors and windows closed, the wind was very loud outside, so even if there was a slight movement, they would not suspect it. They would just think that the wind had blown something over, and those who were awakened would turn over and continue sleeping.